-13 | Cheerleaders

Life went by smoothly after I left the mall. Turbo didn't bother me anymore, knowing the fact that I was no longer standing in his way. But the loneliness started creeping back in.

You see, after I left the mall I started searching for other places to call home, since turbo and his goons thrashed the whole place and made it look and smell like absolute shit. I found this rundown house away from the cliques, It's lonely and deadly silent, but it will do.

And now here I am, propping up my bat in search of something to eat for tonight, basically all the shops were raided and I can't even find a single piece of chocolate bar. Selfish bitches.

I plopped down in a bench nearby a wallmart store that I just went to. Eli's mall probably have all those food I'm craving for right now. But nevertheless I shook those thoughts away and remained stubborn.

I sighed on my own situation and stood up from the wooden bench. I saw the sun setting over the horizon, which meant night was about to come, after all it's dangerous at night.

I propped my bat behind my head with ease, walking back to my territory with no dinner at hand. Well, I guess I'm gonna have to fast tonight.

The next day was a blur. I did everything just like yesterday and tried to hunt for food, and just like the day after that. Four days of loneliness crept in, but luckily I had food and zombies keeping me company.

I was lost in thought when I suddenly saw a mop of black hair and a messy blonde haired girls. Right away I knew it was Ms Crumble and Angelica. I hid behind a broken down car and saw them entering the cheerleaders territory.

I mentally cursed myself, thinking they were lost and wasn't familiar with the territories and cliques in the apocalypse. So I did what I had to do and ran after them.

I was halfway there when a zombie practically almost ran me over. I swiftly grabbed my bat and swung it to my opponent with ease. I was alone for days, so I did my best to train just in case hordes of zombies come and attack me.

The two of them stared in my direction once I hit the bat up the zombies head. Ms Crumble held up her hands in a defensive mechanism just like Angelica with her barely working flamethrower.

"What the heck are you doing here?" Angelica raised her eyebrow at me. I think she's mad I suddenly left them and now I'm suddenly showing up in her face four days later.

"I wanted to ask you the same thing," I countered back.

Ms Crumble finally withdrawed her dirty claws, finally remembering who I was, "Josh kicked me out because of the lie."

"We all know he was gonna find out sooner or later."

"Well, yeah but.. He's abandoning us to look for a girl that broke ties with him. It would've been okay if it was you he was trying to find and not a posh bitch," Angelica ranted. I blushed when she said she preferred me over Sam Dean. Usually people would pick Sam with no hesitation no matter how much of a spoiled human being she is.

"Halt, what are you doing in our territory?"

_________

*hides behind corner* I actually didn't wanna write and update this book anymore but then a lot of you encouraged me and told me "your writing is awesome," Which it's not.

I'm not actually a fan of daybreak anymore since I grew bored of it but y'all seem to like this story so I made this chapter. ( i cant even remember my main protagonist's first name )

Anyways, sayonara! ( for now..? ;) )