―8 | Arm sacrificial

"I know where's the key." Ms crumble raised her hand after Josh and Angelica started bickering about her. But, I'm with Angelica on this one. She is a great representation that maybe not all adults turned to ghoulies or poofed out of existence. The problem with Josh is his eagerness to find Sam Dean that he couldn't look at the bigger picture here.

"Where is it?" I questioned her,

"I put it in a clapper somewhere." She said after rummaging her bag and asked a doll's head. Which is honestly fascinating and creepy at the same time.

She clapped twice and heard the beep, "See?" She exclaimed. "I think the sound is coming from you." Angelica stated after we heard 3 beeps coming inside her.

"Oh, right. I ate it." She replied, guilty. "Wait." She told us while sitting on a couch. For a while I thought she was gonna poop it off but then she did the unexpectable and widened her mouth. I wanted to vomit. I could see her rotten teeth and her tongue swirling around at the center, like a shark circling their victim.

I have a bad feeling in my stomach but I pushed it off. She then raised her arm up. In one quick motion she stuck her hand in her throat. I wanted to gag or vomit, Angelica on the other hand seemed ecstatic from the sight in front of us.

"This is-" Josh tried to say but got cut off by Angelica, "Awesome."

After a minute Ms Crumble took her hand out from her throat, carrying what looks like a doll's head. I raised my brows up in confusion. Is this the key or is this witch just messing with us?

"Oh, Bethany! There you are! Is my key down there?" She asked the doll, putting it nearer in her ear to 'listen' to it. If I hadn't known better, I would've thought Ms Crumble lost her marbles in this place.

I crossed my arms. Clearly feeling hopeless at the moment. I'm gonna spend all my life stuck in a mall with a crazed teacher, my former crush, and a girl who's far too young to curse a lot. I regret ever listening to my thoughts― and my hormones.

"It's stuck deep down― but, I can't reach it."

"I volunteer!" Angelica exclaimed enthusiastically. Raising her hand up while giggling. I widened my eyes at her. Surely she's crazy to think that the witch wouldn't devour her arm off.

"NO! Your hands are too skinny and tiny. I need big and bulky ones― like yours." Ms Crumble pointed at me, staring at my arms like her prey.

"You're gonna eat my arm off, aren't you?" I grumbled, completely trapped at this. If I won't do it, we would probably die killing each other.

She gave me a brief answer. "Maybe, or maybe not."

I sighed, rolling off my right sleeve. I gave Angelica a nod and she pulled the lever. Opening the cage-like barrier. The witch positioned herself in a chair,

I closed my eyes and whimpered, preparing for the worst.

"Wait, I'll do it."
____________

I've been soooo busy. I'm sorry. School has been hectic and really bugging me off. I've been writing this chapter for over 5 consecutive days now. I can't seem to finish it because I get so sleepy all the time. But, hey! Hope u enjoyed.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. <33