―12 | Guilt

Josh didn't take the news well. He started walking away, tears started dropping from his eyes once he saw the mauled body of Sam Dean. It made me frown, I don't want to see him sad again,

I was about to reach out to him but Angelica, who miraculously knew I was about to spill the secret, reached out to me first and dragged me back to them. She eyed me curiously, I gave her a sad smile and a shrug.

"He doesn't deserve this." I spoke out loud, causing the two to scoff, well, mostly Angelica.

"But we need to do this."

I sighed and walked away, I hated this.I know for a fact that sooner or later he'll meet Sam Dean again and would probably kick us out, mostly because of our lie.

So, I looked over at the mall. I shouldn't be here. I don't deserve to be here. So I flipped, I ran away with my bat on my right hand, and a bubblegum packet on my left. It wasn't part of the plan to hurt Josh, and I hated lies, it's hypocritical of me to lie.

The guilt slowly washed away once I was far from the mall, now I just gotta find my old house.

The old run down house where I used to be all giddy about when I see it, knowing my family was inside, probably prepping up dinner or bonding over simple stuff like a baseball or football game on national television. My life was simple, but I don't want it to change in any other way.

Sadly, I didn't cherish the temporary feeling. I took it for granted and now I'm all left alone. Nearly crying over a guy who broke my heart in more ways than I broke his, but why did I feel remorse upon seeing him hurt? He didn't even give a glimpse at me when Sam Dean told him about all the stuff I supposedly did, not even bothering to confirm it.

Josh Wheeler was a dick, but why did it hurt so bad?

A wave of terror rushed through my veins as I got nearer to the place I once called home. It was absolutely trashed, paint was smeared across the once beige walls, the door completely broken down as if someone tried to rob the place. The paint made a symbol that I was greatly acquainted with,

"Turbo, hope you rot in hell." I gritted under my teeth, forgetting about the heartbreak I felt. I stormed inside the house, seeing that all my resources were robbed, Turbo knows that I'm one of Josh's group now, he's gonna come after me too.

I needed to get out of here. I need to stay away from Turbo and his goons, away from Eli, Angelica and Wesley, Away from him.

I frowned but shrugged it off, picking up some clothes and a duffel bag, putting a crossbow that I hid under my bed just for safety precautions.

If I couldn't stop myself from longing for Josh, then I should stay away. Or he'll be the death of me, metamorphically and literally dead.
__________

I've been gone for what? A whole year? Okay that joke is lame—