―5 | There's a sale

Have you ever felt the need to stumble and collapse right then and there from running too much?

I guess going to Josh Wheeler's apartment was a wrong idea after all. Remind me to not make up other conclusions. Let's face it, my brain blew out 6 months ago.

"I'm Robin by the way." I said breathlessly from the girl, the three of us were running so hard just to escape the grasp of Turbo.

"Angelica." She returned the gesture,

After our little shenanigans she pointed at Dick's backdoor entrance which made all of us sigh in relief.

And when we got nearer I noticed chains blocking our only source of entrance from Baron Triumph's lair. Who knows how many children's decapitated bodies are in here.

I gave the chains a push and pull just to test out if it will magically break with such strength. But it didn't. Josh's gonna be so pissed.

"What're we gonna do now?" Wesley asked us both, looking extremely annoyed by the situation.

"There's a sale, at-" Angelica didn't get her to finish, going about her flamethrower like a complete maniac. Throwing the ghoulie of guard.

"Wesley, kill her off." I spoke through gritted teeth, afraid Angelica gets hurt.

"Robin, I'm a pacifist now. I'm on a path of Redemption." He clarified, completely offended by my statement.

I crossed my arms and looked at him like he grew to heads. "How the hell did you survive the apocalypse without killing anyone then?"

He shrugged me off, avoiding the question.

"Stupid Russian-made flamethrower!" Angelica exclaimed whilst her flamethrower sputtered out. The zombie saw this as a chance and ran to us. I gave my bat a swing to her head but to no use, the spikes were stuck. Giving the ghoulie a chance to reach me, but I dodged.

"Wesley, please." Angelica pleaded behind me, knowing full well I couldn't hold the ghoulie much longer.

"No. I can't." He muttered,

All hope was lost, I was probably gonna die then and there. This is why I avoid people. I work on my own because I trust myself, and being alone means less worries. The ghoulie reached out to eat me, but a sword sliced through her. The ghoulie saw and ran away, whimpering.

"Ah, shit. My sword!" Josh exclaimed at the ghoulie. He was panting and out of breath.

"You suck at hero-ing." I retorted.

"You suck at being the next Harley Quinn knockoff." I snarled at his reply.

"Hurry up, Turbo is on my tail right now." He proceeded to try and unlock the chains, "Dude, no one's chasing you." Wesley stated, looking at the empty parking spaces. It was quiet, too quiet.

Before we could hide, a sound of a motorcycle caught us off guard. We knew full well who it was. The mall is Baron Triumph property, we already knew we would meet him in one way.

The four of us cowered in fear. Josh was readying his skateboard for a shield, Wesley tried so hard to keep a stoic expression while also readying his katana, Angelica taking out her broken flamethrower, but Baron Triumph doesn't know that. While I took out my two daggers.

Baron Triumph went down his motorcycle, took out his mask and-

Wait, I know this guy.
__________

Make sure to vote and comment! ILY ALL. <33

I swear I find my books so boring. Why do y'all even read it?