―11 | Coward

Wesley and Angelica decided that I needed to go with them to bring medicines to Josh. Since I'm the only one capable of killing off ghoulies. Wesley is still on a path of redemption and Angelica only has bombs to protect her.

I chewed the bubblegum I found a while ago and listened to the two people bicker and laugh over things. They seemed to be enjoying each others company which made me so out of place.

"What if.. Ms Crumble is eating Josh right now?" I assumed, cutting of their laughter.

"First of all, that's weird." Angelica replied back, she was cringing slightly at my choice of words.

"Fine, what if Ms Crumble is tempted to savour of Josh Wheeler's bloodied finger?"

"That is even more weirder." Wesley countered back, Angelica snickered at me.

"Even more weirder.." I replied, Wesley realized his mistake and give me a dumbfounded look.

I raised my arms up in defeat and grumbled to myself on the backseat. We stopped by a pharmacy, I remembered this place, this used to be were those druggies hide behind the back of the place. Don't ask me how I know.

"Binggo." Angelica smirked, bringing out the materials for her to make a bomb, the ingredients she needed was placed on a locked cabinet. Angelica, being extra, wanted to bomb the thing off, instead of me simply banging my bat on the glass. She said it was too loud.

I raised my eyebrow while she was tinkering over to make a small bomb, Wesley seemed to be just as amazed as me.

"Won't that attract more ghoulies than me just simply swinging my bat on the fragile glass?" I remarked with a hint of humor. Angelica rolled her eyes and replied, "Now you sound like Josh, and I don't like it one bit."

I raised my eyebrow at her insult, I don't know what's her deal with Josh but it's amusing to say the least.
__________

"What's up with him?" Angelica asked the witch, seeing Josh passed out on the bed, sweat visible on his face.

"He passed out, thought I was gonna eat his finger." Ms Crumble shrugged nonchalantly while eating her maggots. I grimaced at the sight but said nothing anyways.

Angelica then started getting the supplies and worked on her 'medicine'.

I zoned out and started thinking about our pact a while ago. Basically we saw a dead body on the street with blonde hair, of course we didn't want Josh to leave us just to go and find Sam so Angelica made a brilliant idea to make the random dead body unrecognizable, making it look like Sam Dean was beaten to pulp.

Of course, we still don't know if Sam is alive or not. We were really just desperate for Josh to stay, I guess we're better if we all stay together.

I heard footsteps coming close and sniffling, I saw Angelica wipe a few tears away and Wesley staring of into the distance. Wow they're good.

Josh looked at me for answers but I avoided his gaze and faked a mourning face. Angelica and Wesley finally stood up and told Josh about Sam's body.

I really wanted to stop her and avoid Josh being heartbroken over a false death. I can't stand him being sad. But I guess I was too much of a coward that because of my benefit of the lie, I let him suffer.