Chapter 8: Him!

Bonnie kicked and screamed, an android Mage pinned her down to the cold steel table, while another made a deep incision like cut across her chest.
Calling out in agony as the sharp scalpel blade sliced through her skin a man's voice echoed out across the room.

"Stop! She is my subject!" He demanded. The androids instantly stood aside, apart from the one holding her firmly to the table.
Craning her neck and blinking through the tears, she looked up at the man that held such athority.

"Du-Duncan?" She croaked looking up to see the blond in a long labcoat, but the man didn't look up, his face covered by the shadows of the dark stone room.

"Duncan? Why are you doing this?" Bonnie questioned fear in her voice. The Duncan look alike then snapped his head up causing Bonnie to pull against her restraints, trying desperately to get away.

"No! No you can't be! Your a scary story! You can't be real!" She screamed, terror raking through her like tiger claws.

"Oh but I am child".

Bonnie gazed into the red mad eyes of the clone, the clone that was said to be destroyed but here he stood, blood soaked labcoat draped over his frame.
He let out one single chuckle then walked to the side of the table so he was looked down on Bonnie.

"I'm the one from your mentors nightmares, the side of him that he hides deep down, I am that evil side manifested into a being. The Spaceman thought he could keep me contained, HA! I am Lalnable! Lalnable Hector! And you my dear are my new labrat"

-~-

"Sjin what do we do!? We have searched everywhere!" Duncan shouted, his question booming around the dark station; anger, frustration and fear all evident in his voice.

Sjin sat at this fireplace slowly stroking Aero who lay whining on the small rug, the wolf's thick fur going between his fingers.

Aero hadn't stopped for the last few hours; at times he would even scream in pain, twisting and turning as he shared Bonnie's experience, wherever she may be.

"Sjin are you even listening to me!" Duncan snapped, anger rising. Sjin looked at him and stood up, "You don't think I care! Look at Bonnie's Familiar! I want to find her! It's our weakness that got her caught!"

Duncan threw his arms in the air then charged out the station ignoring Sjin shouting after him.

As Duncan charged off Sjin sat back down with Aero.
"What's up with him? We've searched ever accessible area in Minecraftia" Xephos walked into the living area of the station wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Sorry to wake you Xeph" Sjin apologised noting the time of night.

"No don't worry about it, I can understand why you can't sleep and why there is tension rising between you two" the spaceman said with empathy.

Sjin sighed looking down at Aero, he had finally fallen asleep, after hours of pain.

Slowly the farmers eyes began to fill with tears, "I don't know what to do Xeph! She's out there, hurting and there is nothing I can do about it".

Now the tears had broken the flood gates and streamed down his face, dampening his moustache as they fell.

"Aww shit Sjin, don't cry" Xephos pleaded kneeling down beside him and patting his back in comfort.

"I feel powerless, I couldn't protect her, she was our responsibility and we failed her!" Sjin sobbed wiping the tears away with the sleeves of his uniform.

Xephos sighed trying to comfort Sjin,"We'll find her, I promise we will find her".

-~-

Throwing Bonnie into the cold cell, the androids shackled her back to the floor then locked the door behind them.
Fresh blood still dripping from her chest and arms, useless bandages barely absorbing the majority of the blood causing it to pool on the cobblestone floor.

"Bonnie?"

Looking up at Rythian the apprentice studied that the Mage had sustained the same long incisions but over many other still healing wounds.

Bonnie turned from the mage's purple eyes, not wanting him to see her weakness.

"Bonnie, I have been here long enough to understand what you have just went through" Rythian said softly pulling against his bindings to try to get closer to her.
Bonnie whined and slowly looked back at the Mage, tears rising.

"I know your scared, I was too, I still am, I'm here" Rythian cooed softly his eyes radiating friendship.

Could she trust him? He was one of the Undesirables after all. But he was the only one she had. The only one you understood what was going on.

"I'm scared" she said openly, shaking as the tears fell, her brave demeanour fading away.

"Shhh, shhh, your going to be alright" Rythian hushed her pulling her into a hug.
She reminding him so much of Zoey; brave and strong willed. Since the moment he had seen the apprentice in his vision he felt this protective force, this urge to keep her safe.
"Zoey.... Please..... Get us out of here"

Authors Note
Smaller chapter but I wanted to get one out for you lovely people.
Please comment your thoughts :)
~Leigh