Dating a Muslim

I dated a Muslim in High School. His name was Said and I first met him in 9th grade. He was in my Biology class and my history class. We went to Worcester Tech which mean we had to explore shops. The shop I wanted to be in was Early Childhood Education because I wanted to be a teacher. I did got in after exploratory but then at my IEP meeting that February I found out that I been getting an F in that shop. I never had gotten my grade for the shop at the end of exploring it. If I had I wouldn't have still put it in my first choose that time around. Obviously they never wanted me in that shop anyways. I had to make a choose. To either leave Worcester Tech and go back to Claremont or switched shops. I defiantly didn't want to go back to Claremont. I would have killed myself if I did. That's how bad it was when I was there in 8th grade. I choose to switch shops. I first switched to Culinary Arts but I was still having a hard time and I had to switched into Environmental. Said was in that shop. I sent him an email at the end of the school year telling him how I feel. That was how we got together but it wasn't official into the following school year. We were good for a year of the relationship. He was the first person who I ever told about my depression and about Charles. He was there for me when I needed him and saw me at my worst. He had given me his Quarn. I read some of it. 

A month after our one year anniversary he broke up with me. It was because his mom finally realized that we were together. I decided to do some research on Muslim dating. That was when I found out that Muslims don't date in high school and when they do date (As adults) they would have a chaperone and they don't kiss until their wedding day. I just wish after understanding all that, that I didn't try to get him back. I was "In love" and I wanted us to work out even though we have his religion against us. A few months later on Valentine's Day we got back together but we had to keep our relationship a secret from his family which later on made me feel unhappy. I wasn't able to change my relationship status to in a relationship with Said Rizzaq. I would have to ask whenever I wanted us to kiss and only get limited amounts of kisses. There were times when he tried to break up with me. I never understood every time he tried to break up with me. Every time would come out of nowhere and that's why I kept convincing him to stay with me. I should have just let him go. We still had good moments during this time and some moments that was ruin by his mom. At the end of February we finally broken up for the last time but then he was also saying how he would like to be the one to chase after me. Well I try to give him that chance but he didn't. Also his parents made him to block me on Facebook. 

I don't regret ever dated him. What we had for a little while was special and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Because of him I learn about the Islam religion. But I do wish that after he had broken up with me the first time that it was the end of it because now I see that we only meant to have been together for a year.