Happy Halloween

This is a Halloween chapter and it will be my last chapter for a while. Don't worry that doesn't mean my spiritual journey is done here. There is still more to write about and I'll probably have more changes as time progress. I planned to write this for during the month of October and therefore I won't write anymore again until October of next year. By that time there will be even more things to talk about. I am always growing and always learning and I want to share my spirituality to everyone. 

When I first came to Salem State I found out that there is a parade the first Thursday of October to kick off Haunting Happenings. I stupidly went to the parade by myself. It was at night time. I had a good time but then got scared when I had to find my way back to campus. I finally did and had supper. Lots and lots of pizza because I was really hungry. I did went to the parade again in my third year and luckily I went with Rachel. We were actually in the parade with Salem State so it was fun passing out the candy to the kids. 

There's a Pagan Awareness club on campus. I went to a ritual they were doing for Samhain and I went to a few meetings but that's it. It was hard to know when they meet and where. I wish I was more a part of the Wiccan/Pagan community. I found out that there is a Pagan Ceremony on Halloween to honor your love ones. I was planning on going to that with Rachel and Ashley last year in my last year at Salem State but we didn't because our plans got messed up due to the clipper card machine not working. We had to have dinner and the movie later which mean we had to missed the pagan thing. This year I looked it up and the Pagan thing is "Salem's witches cycle" I planned on participating in that with Rachel, Ashley, and Josh.  Hopefully that will happen. Also on that same website that talks about the witches cycle, it also listed other activities such as the dumb supper. I hope I get to do all those activities next year. I really want to be more involve in the Wiccan and Pagan community. 

See you next year!!!

Please check out my other stories in the meantime.