Wicca in college

In the beginning of my senior year of high school I applied to a few colleges. My dream school Salem State and then a couple of safety schools. Worcester State and a community college QCC. At the end of the year I found out I got into Salem State and I was so excited. Salem is otherwise known as "The witch city" so I felt I will truly belong there and I could have an easier time with my witchcraft because of the many Occult shops they have. I started over the summer with the summer bridge academy. I lived in a dorm for that summer and all four years of college. Because of that I wasn't allowed to have candles and incense so I could't do any rituals. I did set up an altar in the fall and I am sure it made my roommate Sarah uncomfortable but I don't care. She gave me issues about other stuff and she didn't last long. I was only roommates with her for a month and then I became roommates with Ellie. I gotten along really good with her and we would go downtown together but then she gotten sick and had to go back home. She came back to the dorm 3 weeks later but she wasn't the same and was a little standoffish with me. Probably because of the stress but she was always standoffish with my mom whenever she came to get me or when she is bringing me back. We were only roommates for the rest of the semester. She didn't want to stay roommates with me for the next semester because she didn't like the floor we were on because of the smell of weed and the loud music. But I feel that she also just didn't want to be my roommate anymore. I had seen her again in my last semester at Salem State when she actually joined MASSPIRG but she never talked to me. I don't know what I ever done to her. Anyways, I had a new roommate for the spring semester of my freshman year. Ali was really nice and we got along really good but she was also hardly there. She would leave in the late afternoon and then don't come back until in the morning when I am still asleep. There was a couple of times when her boyfriend would come to visit and I would have to leave the room so they can get some along time. So obviously I didn't really had good luck with roommates my first year there and I am not talking about Shannon who was my roommate over the summer. 

Also when I first came to Salem State I had $880 and put all that in the bank in Salem but I kept taking out money during October for me to buy whole bunch of stuff downtown in the Halloween season. I wish I didn't take out so much because now I don't have any money and I am trying to find a job so I can make money again. 

At the end of the school year when we had to do roommate selections, Rachel and I request each other to be roommates for the next school year and we were roommates for 3 years. Out of all the roommates I had she was the best and she had became my best friend. She's Catholic but she is more skeptical and she have always been accepting to what I believe in. We had a great Halloween that year. Then another good Halloween a year after that. 

When I first came to Salem State I wanted to be a teacher so my major was Education with a minor in history. In the beginning of my second year I decided I didn't want to be a teacher anymore. I wanted to be a social worker and I was thinking about School Social Work. So I took a social work class in the spring of that year and then in my third year I took a couple more. In one of my Social work classes was where I met my other best friend Ashley. I introduced her to Rachel and since then we all hang out and we spent Halloween together for Rachel and I last year at Salem State. It was going to be the best one ever because of the Pagan Ceremony I really wanted to go but our plans didn't work out and therefore we had to skip that. I graduated from Salem State with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Education. I had a graduation dinner with my parents and my boyfriend Josh. I will tell you more about our relationship in a later chapter as well as my other boyfriend Edgar. 

I planned to go back to Salem State for graduate school and hopefully find a place to live in Salem. Hopefully I'll get a job soon.