♧~•○°

~Jisung p.o.v.~

Jisung:"abandoned nature world...abandoned nature world...abandoned nature wo-Found it!"he yelled excitedly as he read the book
Jeno:"did you find it?"
Jisung:"yeah!But I need salt and hair from a pure soul and someone to help me do the spell"
Jeno:"that's easy...Mark is coming right about...now"
Mark:"hey guys"the Male appeared in front of them the exact moment Jeno said so
Jisung:"good thing you're here hyung,I need your help.Give me a cup of salt and rip off a hair of yours"
Jeno:"me and Johnny have to go.Good luck"
The youngest explained everything to Mark and now they were getting ready to enter the abandoned world.
Mark:"you ready?"
The youngest nods and starts saying the enchanting spell.
Their eyes closed and they felt like they were standing on something strange.
Mark:"run"he whispered as he looked at his feet
They stepped off the deadly plant that they luckily landed on safely then looked around.
Fallen trees,bushes growing widely and unevenly,the sky was cloudy and dark and their only source of light was coming from the top of a hill where a castle that was completely wrapped in leaves stood.
Jisung:"that's the place"
Mark:"you sure?"
Jisung:"positive.It was in the description"
Mark:"okay then let's go"
They tried snapping their fingers to teleport to the castle but their powers weren't working for some reason.
Mark:"we can't use our powers here...how are we gonna get back??"
Jisung:"I don't know...it didn't say anything in the book"he scratched his neck
Mark:"are you kidding me?!How are we gonna get back if we can't use our powers??!"
Jisung:"shh.Did you hear that?"
They stopped moving and talking as they heard something clicking
Mark:"who's there?"
They saw people gathering around them and they saw guns being pointed at them
??:"one move and you're dead"
Jisung:"we need to find the leader of this world.We don't mean any harm"
??:"that's what they all say"the men were just about to shoot and they already had their fingers on the triggers.As they fully pulled the trigger and the bullets started flying towards the two,a force field protected them and everyone looked at the way of the light.
??:"your majesty"
??:"who are these two and why are you shooting?"
Jisung:"excuse me your majesty.I am Park Jisung and this is my brother Mark Lee..."
??:"the chosen ones?"one of the guards spoke
Jisung:"we have been attacked and three angels were kidnapped..."
??:"yes.I have heard about an attack.But I have not been informed on anything else"
Jisung:"sir.You must know who I am...Park Jisung...Chenle is my boyfrie-"
??:"are you trying to say Chenle was kidnapped?"
Jisung:"yes sir...we need to get him and the other two back but we need your help"
The head Male walked up to the two and they finally saw his face

we need to get him and the other two back but we need your help"The head Male walked up to the two and they finally saw his face

Kun:"Please call me Kun.Every friend of Chenle is a friend of mine"his scary aura completely vanished as he gave the two a sweet smile"what is it that you need?"
Jisung:"cactus fur sir...loads of it"
Kun:"I said you should call me Kun.You are royalty as well so no need to be formal with me...I have the ingredient you need but not with me.Xiaojun!!"
A short Male ran to the ruller
Kun:"bring us to the house"

Xiaojun!!"A short Male ran to the rullerKun:"bring us to the house"

Xiaojun:"please follow me.And please be alert at all times,there are deadly flowers here and there"he smiles them starts walking without another world

Kun:"Xiaojun is my most trusted guard and when I am not here he is the one in charge and since I am gone most of the time he does all the work and so he knows where things are"
Mark:"you must really be trustworthy"
Xiaojun:"I am loyal to my kingdom and I would like it to be taken care of...So i do try to help as much as I can"
Jisung:"do you know Chenle as well?"
Xiaojun:"everyone knows Chenle...I almost killed him the first time he wandered here...But luckily Kun came and protected him.Then whenever he came here I always escorted him to the castle"
Kun:"don't get mad Jisungie.It's his job to eliminate trespassers.I do sense when someone comes but I can sense if they are good or not,he cannot"
Jisung:"well he did try to kill us as well"
Xiaojun:"actually that was Minhyuck.The head garden guard"
Mark:"wait Kun,we wanted to ask you if you could join us in our quest to find the three angels...your smartness and patience would really help a lot"
Kun:"oh really?Well if Xiaojun doesn't mind me missing for a slightly longer time and take care of the kingdom I think I could help you out"
Xiaojun:"of course sir.You don't have to hear my answer,you can decide yourself"
Kun:"how long is the search?"
Jisung:"well we have one month exactly to  find the underworld and save the angels"
Kun:"but you do not know how to get there?"
Mark:"we must find a book where it is all explained and that book is located in the sea world.We need to use a spell so we can breathe underwater and currently,we are looking for the ingredients"
Kun:"you still have a long way to go...the sea world is the biggest thing in the whole galaxy...I'm not talking about normal sea...there are secret passages and spells needed for every small area of the sea world"
Jisung:"which is exactly why we need to find these ingredients as fast as possible and find that book"
Xiaojun:"There's a troll down there...I'm positive it can sense where people are and he messes with everyone"
Mark:"how do you know?"
Xiaojun:"an old friend of mine...it's actually him"
Jisung:"we're sorry..."
Kun:"he is there for a reason and Xiaojun was the first to suggest it..."
Mark:"may I ask why?"
Xiaojun:"my loyalty is on its highest and he tried to harm the kingdom...sadly I was the one to have caught him and send him off..."
Mark:"don't you feel bad?"
Xiaojun:"every second of every day"
Kun:"he's doing okay Dejun.Don't worry about the past"
Xiaojun:"don't worry sir.I have everything under control...and we're here"
They arrived in front of a big wooden gate with a weird symbol printed in the middle
Xiaojun placed his hand on the circle and started mumbling the foreign language.The symbol started glowing and the door slowly opened.
Xiaojun:"take whatever you need"
Mark:"well we don't know what it look-"
Jisung:"here it is!"he pointed at a sign that had cactus fur written on it and they all ran to it.
Kun:"so should I come with you now?"
Jisung:"yes.We need all the help we can get"
Mark:"I hope Jeno and Johnny got the ingredients as well"