<~°○•

Jeno:"your majesty...a-are you sure you want to join us?"
After YangYang agreed to join their adventure in hope of finding his love again and helping him and his world,the sea king has offered to join the rescue as he said he had unfinished business with the devil.
Doyoung:"yes.I am most certain that I do want to join...and please,again,just call me Doyoung"
Mark:"then i guess we really should get going...uhm,YangYang is it?Where to now?"
Yang:"i know the way like the back of my hand.Some ups and downs but mainly a very trashed and broken world that is in deep need of saving..."
Jisung:"then let's hurry so we can save it then find more answers...right?"
Kun:"I'm afraid it's not that easy...YangYang was cursed by the Gods themselves and so he must be imprisoned the whole time...he may lead the way but we must not have too much attention put to him or the gods will get furious..."
Yang:"fine then.Cuff me up"he stretched out his arms and waited for something to tie around his wrists but even after a minute, there was nothing...
Taeil:"there is no need for that.Sir Qian,I understand the power of the gods is powerful indeed and that we do not wish to toy with them.But I don't think he would run away if the reason he is imprisoned is being handed on a golden plate..."
Jeno:"even if he does try to run,he can't outrun us.We're the chosen ones"
Taeil:"exactly sir.These three are one of or maybe even the most powerful beings in the afterlife.Plus you have powers as well.So does Doyoung and so do I...so don't worry about it too much"
The forest ruler just sighs then nods and shows a weak smile
Kun:"sorry it's just weird seeing him here and I still do love you like a son YangYang,but I didn't make the rules and I can't change them either..."
Yang:"you could've just helped me when I asked for it.Now isn't the time for apologizing or explanations.We need to find my love and get your loved ones free from that devil"

They have been walking for quite a while now and slowly,they were starting to get tired,making them either lazy or annoyed
Yuta:"ugh what is this place"he whines as he steps in a pile of dirt and probably more stuff that he did not even want to know of.
Yang:"I told you it was falling apart.We all probably stepped on a pile of animal behinds or some deadly bugs..."
Kun:"if I had known-"
Yang:"save it.What's done is done...all we can do now is try and save it this time"
Jeno:"hey uhm...guys?What's that?"he spoke up with a slightly shaky voice as he points behind a giant rock.
There stood a giant animal with hair all over it and you could hear its growling making everyone stand still.
Yuta:"what now?"he whisper yelled and everyone just shushed him.
Jeno ,being the first one to notice the creature and standing the closest to it,took a step forward and eyed the animal.
Its yellow eyes followed his movements and its growling got even louder.
Kun:"stay still Jeno.It's not looking you directly.Take off your backpack and give it some food"
Jeno nods and slowly takes off his backpack,unzips it and takes out the first food he touched.The animal suddenly stopped growling and started walking towards the Male with the food in a slow manner.
Jeno stretched out his arm with the food and the animal quickly takes it then sits down and starts eating.
No one dared to move as they all looked at the animal eating like it hasn't eaten in a year.
But what made them look at it more was the fact its hair was slowly shrinking and so did the size of the creature.
Their eyes grow wide as they are now looking at a handsome Male just sitting there with his head low.
Everyone looks at each other then motion Jeno to talk to the now Male.
He rolls his eyes but does so anyways,slowly approaching him.
Jeno:"hello?"he gently places his hand on the males shoulder but he just hisses as he looks up at the angel
??:"don't"his deep voice beamed
But the angel didn't give up
Jeno:"are you hurt?I can heal if you want..."he speaks softly and the Male just looked up at him with his eyes slightly bigger now
??:"you're not gonna hurt me?"he asked in almost a whisper making everyone shocked at the sudden change of attitude
Jeno:"why would I hurt you?Did someone hurt you?"he asked and the Male just nodded"can I heal it?"he asked further on and the male looked up at him again and slowly nodded before removing his shirt so everyone saw the scratch marks on his back and shoulders.
Jeno:"don't get shocked at the feeling,okay?"and again the Male just nodded before closing his eyes and waited for the angel to do his magic.
He suddenly felt arms roam on his back sending shivers down his spine but when he didn't feel the arms anymore he looked up at angel who was smiling down at him and offering his hand so he could stand up.
??:"thank you so much.I owe you"he said as he stood up with the help from the angel
Jeno:"it's okay,you don't owe me"
??:"I insist...is there anything I could help with?"
Kun:"can we ask you some questions first?"he beamed up and the tall Male looked at him with a raised eyebrow before looking at the Male with a questioning look.
Jeno:"they are all with me.You must not worry"
The Male just nods and looks at the man who spoke up again,saying for the questions to start.
Kun:"why were you injured?And why are you all alone?"
??:"I guess I should just tell you the whole story...basically I'm werewolf.And me and my pact have been traveling for quite a while.When we got to this world,wehad a huge argument...the leader attacked me and hurt me and so instead of staying my true form,I became a monster...the venom was slowly spreading and if I would've gone one more day without eating I could've died...they all left me behind since I was too weak to stand up and so I've been stuck here for almost a month...."
Mark:"what's your name?"
??:"Wong Yukhei.But everyone calls me Lucas..."
Doyoung:"well then Lucas.If you wish,you can join our adventure"
Lucas:"I have a feeling it isn't a fun one"
Kun:"we have to get to hell and save the three chosen one's chosen ones"
Lucas:"are you a chosen one?"he looked at Jeno and he just smiled while nodding
Jeno:"Yes,I am Jeno,that is my older brother Mark and that is Jisung,the youngest...we are the chosen ones"he points at the two males and they both offer smiles at the werewolf.
Lucas:"well if you saved me from dying,I could join your adventure and help you fight off any enemies..."
Taeil:"that would be great.But first,we have to find someone from here..."
Lucas:"I know everyone here...but they don't know me...who are you looking for?"
Yang:"Renjun and Sicheng"