○'•~°

They quickly walk out of the lab,teleport back to the castle and take everything that they need from the supply closet.
Jaehyun:"please be careful..."
Yuta:"what is with you people and always jump scaring me?"
Jaehyun:"my apologies.And,you are..."
Yuta:"Nakamoto Yuta...owner of the special greens at the end of our barrier"
Taeyong:"you must be Kun.Chenle talks about you all the time"
Kun:"he does?"
Taeil:"he talks to us,the adults,about where he is always going off to and then he ends up describing his whole day"
Jisung:"cutie"
Taeyong:"well then.Please,take care of yourself...don't get hurt...and bring them back"
Mark:"of course dad"
Jaehyun:"and try to contact us when you have the chance"
Jeno:"of course dad"
Taeil:"we must leave now your majesty...see you in a month?"
Taeyong:"I sure hope so"
Jisung:"we love you...goodbye"they all quickly hugged then the travellers looked at one another and nodded
Kun:"let's do this"

Jisung:"I don't wanna do this"
Jeno:"Jisung.You'll be able to breathe under water,don't worry"
Jisung:"you know I'm scared of water..."
Johnny:"don't worry Ji,I'm coming with you"
Jisung:"no offense hyung,but I don't feel safe with you cuz whenever you hug me a few bones crack...and it hurts"
Johnny:"don't you want to come with me?"
Jisung:"...not really"
Johnny:"as you wish your majesty"he smiled to assure the youngest
Jisung:"Jeno hyung can I please come with youuuu"
Jeno:"ask Yuta...he's supposedly my partner"
Yuta:"look kid.You insulted me but I still gave you a second chance.If you want to go with your brother,fine,but don't make me regret forgiving you"
Jisung:"THANK YOU SO MUCH"he yelled and the Japanese made a disgusted face
Yuta:"don't"
Jisung:"sorry..."
Jeno:"okay then,I guess we're partners"
Jisung:"what do we even do now?.."
Taeil:"you drink the potion then jump in the water...there is currently 7 of us...so maybe three can go first"
Yuta:"I'll go,since I was Jeno's partner in the first hand"
Taeil:"okay good...listen carefully.When you drink this potion,you'll have a feeling like you can't breathe.That is,because it makes you breathe underwater only.So,just jump in quickly.Then,you shall swim only in one direction and that is to the bottom of this area.You'll see a big green rock and next to it is a blue coral.Tilt that coral and a door will open for only 30 seconds.So please hurry...then when you come inside,you will spot a bunch of crystals.Go to that direction...grab some crystals then a guard should come and yell at you and a prince should come as well...tell them your intentions and don't lie,they can read minds and they absolutely hate liars"
Yuta:"what if they don't want to help?"
Taeil:"tell them to call the king and then you can mention me..."
Jeno:"you sure?"
Taeil:"trust me"
Jisung:"well then...for how long can we be down there?"
Taeil:"there are three hours originally given...but bcs we used old honey mushrooms it is narrowed down to an hour"
Yuta:"that's not really convenient"
Taeil:"sadly I got them from an old friends while ago...I don't know where he got them either"
Mark:"good luck"
Jisung:"thanks"
Johnny:"please hurry..."
Jeno:"we'll try our best"
Taeil:"well then..."he hands the three little bottles and cameras as well
Mark:"just so we can see what's happening and if you don't find it in time,we won't look where you did..."
Jeno:"okay,we can stick it on our chests or maybe legs or something"
The godmother walks up to the three and sticks the cameras on their heads
Taeil:"they move automatically"

The three took a deep breath and looked at each other with a nod.
Jisung:"let's do this"
Mark:"don't be too nervous...you got this..."
Yuta:"well then"
Taeil:"you may start"
They raise the bottles to their mouths and the liquid pours in.

The three fall in the water with a aching throat.They try to scratch the pain away but it just got worse.Their eyes close and they feel dizzy and the next thing they knew was emptiness.Their vision was black and they heard nothing.A sudden hit to their chest woke them up and they saw the beautiful ocean world full of sea animals and plants making them gasp.
Yes..they gasped.They all smiled and looked at each other,happy about the potion working.

Jeno:"now we just have to find that rock and coral and we're almost done...right?"
Yuta:"aren't you the smart one?"
Jisung:"it must be correct then..."
Jeno:"but we still have to get the gems or crystals or whatever they are so the guards come with the prince....only then we can get the book"
Yuta:"well then we better hurry"