○°•~'▪︎

~Jeno p.o.v.~

Jeno:"okay hyung.The way is very easy but I have never thought about taking anything from the end of our world..."
Johnny:"that's correct Jeno.You shouldn't take things without permission..."
Jeno:"so...let's just hurry up.We go to the south all the way to the end of our barrier"
Johnny:"that's it?"
Jeno:"yup...but we have to find someone that can let us take the ingredient"
Johnny:"what are we looking for again??"
Jeno:"dairy leaves...the one who planted the tree made the seed from cow milk and a bit of powdered milk then watered it with only milk as well...the leaves are a bright blue color but I never touched them since I'm too scared to do that"
Johnny:"who would take so much of their time to make a milk seed?"
Jeno:"well we're about to find our cuz we're here"he said as he looked at the giant field full of vibrant colored trees and bushes
Johnny:"damn it's pretty"
Jeno:"breathtaking"
Johnny:"amazing"
??:"jaw dropping"a sudden voice said and the two males quickly turned around

the leaves are a bright blue color but I never touched them since I'm too scared to do that"Johnny:"who would take so much of their time to make a milk seed?"Jeno:"well we're about to find our cuz we're here"he said as he looked at the giant field...

Jeno:"are you the owner of this field?"
??:"the name's Nakamoto Yuta,nice to meet you.And yes,I made this all by myself"
Jeno:"hello sir.I am Lee Jeno from the kingdom and this is our head guard"
Johnny:"John Suh.Call me Johnny"
Jeno:"uh sir...we have been under attack by the underworld and three angels were kidnapped..."
Yuta:"that is horrible.Is there any way I can help?"
Jeno:"uh actually yes...may we take some dairy leaves for a spell?"
Yuta:"my dairy leaves?Listen kid...I would give you any plant I have here,but that tree is my greatest invention"
Jeno:"yes I know it must have been hard to make the seed and take care of it but if we don't get the angels back in one month they are forever gone...please sir"
The owner looked deep in thought
Yuta:"under one condition"
Jeno:"anything"
Yuta:"you must bring me with you and you let me borrow your nature books whenever I want"
Jeno:"no problem!!You are more than welcomed to join us.The more the merrier"
Johnny:"but please know the underworld is dangerous"
Yuta:"I have gone through a lot to gain some ingredients so I don't mind some challenges"
Jeno:"so,may we take some leaves?"
Yuta:"oh yes...if you can detach them from the branches that is"
Jeno:"huh?What do you mean?"
Yuta:"I wanted to test the leaves to see how I can multiply it but I just couldn't rip off the leaves"
Johnny:"well we will try our best"