•○°'~

Lucas:"I never thought those two would know anyone...especially out of this world...but I think I saw them moving a few weeks back since their cave crumbled and they needed a new place to stay at...I think they even got hurt bcs of it..."
Yang:"wait they got hurt?!!"
Lucas:"I don't know.I think so..."
Yang:"we have to find them quickly"
The taller nods and fastens his pace as he follows the familiar smell of the two males.
The rest were just silently trailing behind,letting the two lead them through this fallen world.
Lucas:"we're almost there.I can smell them"
Yuta:"isn't that not a good thing..."
Kun:"he's a werewolf.He can remember smell"
Yuta:"oh.Right.Sorry"

They finally entered a little village of some sort and they saw some caves with light coming out of them,bringing the males hope.
??:"Y-Yang?...YangYang?!Is that you!!??"they suddenly hear a yell and towards them walked a small Male with a dirty face and cuts and bruises covering everything that wasn't covered with clothes...he ran towards the slightly taller with open arms and they share a tight embrace when they got close enough,both clearly happy about seeing each other.
Yang:"I'm sorry I couldn't help you sooner...I was cursed...These are the people that are going to save your world.Guys,this is Renjun...my boyfriend"
The smallest Male smiled slightly and bowed to them gratefully
Mark:"hello.I am Mark,this is Jeno and Jisung and we're the chosen ones...with us are our guardian angel and best guard Taeil and Johnny-"
Renjun:"why are you all even here?"he cut off the prince with a confused expression as he couldn't wait for the answer
Jeno:"first it was just us five,but then as we saw what we needed to do to get our loves back,we found Yuta who is a nature inventor,Kun,the king of the forgotten forest and Doyoung,the king of the sea...and in this world,we met Lucas"he introduced everyone with a small smile
Jisung:"we need to go to the underworld and to do so,we needed a book.That book was hidden in the sea and YangYang stole it...he said that if we wanted that book,we had to save your world"an awkward smile displayed on his features as he looked at the smallest
Renjun:"ah.I'm sorry about your loved ones.If I can help in any way-"
Taeil:"actually,I heard about this cave.That has a shortcut to hell...is that true?"
Renjun:"that is a very old legend...but yes,it is true.I would tell you more but I don't know much about it..."
??:"I can tell you once you save this place"
Yang:"Sicheng!!"he smiled brightly as he greeted the newcomer with a short hug
Yuta:"who's this?..."
Sicheng:"I am Sicheng.I know everything about this town and its legends and stories.But I won't tell you anything until you save us"he stated while looking at all of the males with a firm glare
Jisung:"what do we have to do?"
Kun:"Well.The spell either requires a specific plant or 6 people to do a spell..."
Jeno:"there's 6 of us now"
Kun:"and we need a sacrifice..."he added and everyone looked at him with wide eyes
??:"I'll do it!Since I am dying.Please just take me out of my misery"an old man approached them with a small smile as he holds Kun's hand
Kun:"are you sure sir?"
??:"I wouldn't want it any other way.If it means saving my pride,I will do anything for my people"
Kun:"then I guess we can do it...Sir.Please stand in the middle.When you hear a weird sounding echo,take a deep breath then let it out and you will die with no pains...you guys.We just have to hold hands in a circle and you just have to use a bit of your magic when I finish the spell...got it?"
Everyone nods at the king and form a circle as the man stood firm with a proud smile never leaving his features

They held hands and suddenly they all felt like their hands were unseperatable,the forest king mumbling a very foreign language and the circle of arms started glowing.The man suddenly took a deep breath and exhaled,falling to the ground,a small smile still added to his features.
The king raises his hands and they all do the same since they were linked
Kun:"say 'save it' in three two one"
All:"save it!"

It all looked like it was being flooded,but with light and before they knew it,the light turned to dust,the dust rising from the ground up to the sky.Everything started going back to normal for the before wrecked world.The caves all built back perfectly,the ground not showing any sign of cracks.The dust from before formed clouds and those clouds suddenly drop water on the land.
Everyone looked up in amazement
??:"It's raining!!"
??:"we have our land back!!"
All the villagers cheered and thanked the 6 males as they just smiled slightly and bowed back at them.
Sicheng:"thank you.Our world is safe again.Thank you."
Taeil:"do you mind telling us now?.."
Sicheng:"follow me"he said after taking a deep breath

They walk in front of a still slightly crashed cave,showing that it wasn't like the other caves at all.
Sicheng:"when the devil first died,he was sent to this world...our world.But he didn't like it here one bit.He always wanted to be in heaven with the good people and so,he dug up a path where he always went to when he was emotional.One day,this world came crashing down and the devil was no where to be seen"
Yuta:"so.He escaped through that path?You're telling us we have to go there?To find Ten?Why did we need the book then?"
Sicheng:"this is not the way to hell.This is a pathway which shortens it..."
Taeil:"we need to go through that path and only then we can finish the spell completely and get the angels back."
The Japanese just nods.
Jisung:"then what are we waiting for?!C'mon!!!"
Sicheng:"there must be a spell done to unlock the cave.There is no other way to enter it"
Yuta:"another one?"
Johnny:"don't worry Yuta,this will be over soon"
Jeno:"Taeil...why did Ten give us a month worth of time.We are here after almost two weeks..."
Taeil:"well.Without the caves,there is a three week path to hell.But I don't think he knew we would find his cave.We could cross it in a week if we are fast and careful."
Jisung:"let's not waste time then!!"the youngest yelled impatiently and they all gave him warning looks
Mark:"what do we need?"
Taeil:"power.Not magical power.Real power"
Johnny:"my time has come"he beamed in and smiled,finally feeling like he was being useful
Taeil:"bring me 5 giant rocks.I don't think you can lift rocks with magic in this world,so good luck"
Lucas:"let's go.We should hurry"