~•●>

Ten:"can you shut the fuck up?Jeez how do people live with you?"
Hyuck:"same goes for you"
Chenle:"you literally talked about your hatred towards angels for the whole time we were in the cage.It's been 10 minutes since we've been out"
Ten:"yeah but you're like...super annoying"
Jaemin:"why did you even capture us?"
Ten:"oh you'll see"
Hyuck:"the princes are coming to save us"
Ten:"oh you stupid little angels.Your wings are fading in here.By the time your little princes come,you'll be under my control already"
Chenle:"you think you're gonna win?Good always beats bad"
Ten:"oh little boy.This isn't a fairytale.This is three little angels competing with satan and its kingdom.I took you away,I'll do the same to them"

??:"master.You have a call"a handsome Male walked in with a small device
Ten:"thank you Hendery.Take these angels to their cage"
Hendery:"yes sir"he bowed then took the three to a different cage than they were in earlier

Jaemin:"how can you follow his orders?Isn't he a pain in the ass?"
The Male stopped and turned around,looking at them fully

Jaemin:"how can you follow his orders?Isn't he a pain in the ass?"The Male stopped and turned around,looking at them fully

Hendery:"no matter how annoying he is,I am loyal to my kingdom,its ruler and the rules they have set.I can't do anything and neither can a couple of angels"
He remarks then opens the cage and just waits for them to walk in

Hyuck:"he's cute"
He felt a hand slap the back of his head and he hisses in pain
Jaemin:"you're taken.Don't look at other people"he scolds
Hyuck:"I just stated a fact.Can't I do that?"
Chenle:"stop it you two.Hell is getting to you.Fight it"
The two just look at the youngest and nod then keep silent

Ten:"hello little angels.I need you to tell me something very important"
Hyuck:"why would we tell you anything?"
Ten:"cuz if you don't,I'll hurt you"he smirked and his eyes turned red
Jaemin:"try me"he spat and Ten just chuckles
Ten:"you're first"he snapped his fingers and the Male started groaning.
His insides were burning and his body was aching,he couldn't contain his yell.
Hyuck:"stop!!"he looked at the hurting male with such despair and pain and tried to do anything to help him.
Ten:"tell me little one"he looked at the youngest"How do you get into heaven without being an angel without guards trying to kill you?"he spoke slowly and teasingly,knowing they will say something under such pressure.
Jaemin:"c-hen-le.Don't"he tried saying through the pain
Chenle:"stop hurting him!!!"he yelled then suddenly he started yelling.
The youngest was now in pain,making Jaemin able to breathe properly.
Jaemin:"stop.hurting.him"he said in a deep voice trying to intimidate satan himself.
Ten:"nice try little one.You either tell me,or you're gonna suffer"
Hyuck:"we rather suffer than give in to you"he remarked and now he was the one to yell in pain.
Ten was pissed.It was obvious.His eyes were flaming and his torturing was worse.
Jaemin:"they'll save us and you can't do anything about it.You made the worst mistake in your existence"he spat once again,knowing he was gonna get tortured...but he didn't really care