'~°●•

Ten:"get out!"the devil screams as he throws everything in the room around,breaking half of his things.
Hendery:"sir-"
Ten:"I said GET OUT"he threatened and sent a flaming glare towards the servant before he walked out.
The three angels just looked at him with a slight smirk as he held his head.
Hyuck:"told you they were gonna save us"
Ten:"shut it!"
Jaemin:"good always beats evil"
Ten:"ey cotton candy.No one asked.And as I said..That's some fairytale shit.You guys,are not gonna get out of here without a real fight.Those three angels are nothing against me"
Chenle:"you're very positive for the devil"
Ten:"I'm not positive,I just know my power and your little princes aren't that strong"
Jaemin:"talk about my man like that again and it'll be the last thing you say"he tried to stand up but the chains were too tight
Ten:"what are you gonna do?Call princey JenJen and he'll just pop up here and stab me or something.I'm already dead,so he can't kill me"he pointed out but the angels didn't stop
Hyuck:"oh trust us.You will be over"he spat bitterly
Ten:"okay little one.Okay"he sarcastically answered with a pout then he goes back to his chair,massaging his temples

The servant walked back into the room with a glass of water as he walks towards the ruler
Hendery:"here sir.Calm down"he handed him the glass and waited patiently for his master to take it
Ten:"thank you"
Hendery:"sir.Can you tell me what happened?"
Ten:"those three angels found my cave...it's impossible to find it...how did they find it...now they are closer to taking these three back and my plan is failing"he spoke annoyed and the servant only kept quiet while looking at the ruler.
Hendery:"sir...do you want me to stop them?"
Ten:"no.You will stay here.We will not show any sign of weakness.They will know something is up if one of my servants come and attack them...we have to wait...the plan goes on.Even if it will happen a bit sooner"
Hendery:"okay sir..."
Ten:"you may leave now"he pointed towards the door and the servant just nods,slowly walking out if the dark room.
Ten:"now...what about that VIP entrance to heaven huh?Still not giving in?How cute"he smiles before the three Angel's start screaming in pain once again,trying everything they can to protect themselves and the kingdom.