How you meet!

🛹LEO🛹

You were currently talking a selfie with Griffin, the little boy you babysit.

"Ms/Mr/Mx. Y/N I want the biggest pumpkin they have!", Griffin's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Well I guess you could say where on a quest to find the biggest and plumpest pumpkin in the world!", you got down on your knees and did a scary voice, Griffin laughed at this, you stood up, took his hand and headed in the pumpkin patch.

All shorts of pumpkins surrounded your vision. You two searched for what felt like hours until Griffin finally found the perfect one.

"Ms/Mr/Mx. Y/N I found it! I found it!", Griffin squealed while you looked down at the pumpkin it was green with blue kind of like freckles on it.

"You sure this is what you want?", I looked at him confused.

"Yes they remind me of blue turtle!"

"Who's blue turtle? "Griffin lead to a alley way across the street, he pointed at the man hole covering.

"Down there", Griffin smiled. You knelt down and pulled him into a hug,

"Grif you don't play in swears!"

"I never thought a pretty/handsome person could be so judgmental ", you looked up to see a tall man's shadow.

"Blue turtle!!", Griffin jumped up and down.

"Hey Grif", when he jumped you were shocked, Griffin wasn't kidding when he called him a turtle.

"Y-you're a turtle?", You slowly walked towards him.

"Well my name's Leo but the pretty/handsome people call my Leon~", he winked at you.

"Well Leon I'm Y/N"

"Leo let's go!", A stern voice yelled.

"Brothers, gotta hate them. See ya soon Grif you too Y/N", with that he was gone. All you could think was did that actually happened...?

🐻RAPH🐻

You were sitting on your front porch crying. Your mom's had gotten in a fight the worse one they have had in a while.. You were shivering in the cold you jumped as you heard a thump. You looked up to see a really big turtle dude. He turned around to look at you.

"Hey please don't scream I'm not going to hurt you", he whispered to you.

"I'm not crying because of you it's just my stupid family", you tucked your head farther in your knees.

"Hey it's ok, I have 3 brothers who annoy me every day. Let me guess annoying sisters?"

"Worse, fighting moms.."

He sat down next to you,

"Hey now I don't even know your name but I bet things are gonna get better", you looked up to see him smiling at you.

"Well what is your name?", You asked.

"Raph and yours?"

"Y/N, cool name! I have never heard of it before!"

"Aww thanks I like yours too!"

"Well I better get back see you around?"

"Definitely", you smiled and he jumped away.

"Y/N you can come back in now," your mom yelled for you. You went back inside but walked right past them and into your bedroom but, you knew you weren't gonna sleep. You were just think about him all night..

🔬DONNIE🔬

You were waiting in line to get your Jupiter Jim comic signed by his truly, Jupiter Jim! You were so excited that you didn't notice it was your turn.

"Hey Ms/Mr/Mx. your holding up the line", you turned around to see a guy with an alien head band on.

"Oh I'm very sorry", you quickly walked up to the both and got your comic signed, after you did, you walked over by the food court bouncing with excitement.

"Omg I just met Jupiter Jim!", you thought. You were looking around the food court to find something good to eat. When you found the right place you got your food when you were walking you bumped into the same guy from the line.

"What up with you running into me?", he smirked at you.

"First of all this is only the first time and I'm very sorry um?"

"Donnie"

"Well Donnie I'm Y/N and I'm sorry for running into."

"Well I forgive you Ms/Mr/Mx. Y/N. It's Ms/Mr/Mx. right?", you giggled at this.

"Yes it is."

"Well I will see you around Ms/Mr/Mx. Y/N."

"Me too Sir Donnie.", he walked and you rolled your eyes.

🍕MIKEY🍕

You snuck out of your father's house to go midnight skate boarding. He always told no because of mutants being able to roam free now, but you weren't scared, you were a tough person!

You were doing a 360 when you got a massive stomach cramp. Pro tip don't skate board after eating spicy food. You landed on your knees holding your lower stomach,

"God damn fucking bloody hell!!!"

"Wow dude calm down!", You looked up to see a turtle with a orange mask.

"I can't be calm while my stomach is about to explode!", you mentally face palmed.

"Well sorry I can't help with that", he chuckled. You reached over to grab your skate board when you see it broke in half.

"No no no! shit dad's gonna kill me if he sees this!"

He dropped down to pick up your skate board.

"Hey I'll fix your skate board if you tell me your name", he looked at you.

"Deal, my name's Y/N and yours?"

"Mikey", you blushed.

"Cute name!", he also blushed at this.

"Meet me here at 6:30 tomorrow morning"

"Ok you better have it fixed by then", you laughed and he did too.

"See you then?"

"See ya Mikey!"

You both headed your opposite ways. When you got home you saw the front light on. Shit what am  I gonna tell Dad you thought as you opened your front door...