1

would it kill you just to throw a little bit of attention?

jeongin tapped his pencil against the desk, doing his best to ignore the only other person in detention only to have them blatantly ignore him.

''come on.'' he mumbled under his breath, letting his gaze travel from a crumbled ball of paper to the back of his head.

in an impulse, he picked it up and threw it at him, completely forgetting what he had even written on it to make him crumple it up like that.

the other jumped at the impact against his head, turning around to calmly pick up the paper, folding it open and laughing softly at whatever he had drawn on it.

freezing, jeongin was quick to realise he had made a very sketched out drawing of his target, ending up disliking it because of the way he ended up drawing his nose.

however, the other male just turned around and gave him a wide smile paired with a thumbs up, carefully folding it and slipping it between a book he kept in his bag.

and then he went right back to ignoring him, staring at the board with the same soft expression despite nothing being there.

it annoyed the hell out of jeongin, just wanting the other to snap at him in some way so the sitting wouldn't be as boring.

once it was over he was quick to grab him by hid arm harshly, glaring at him.

''why did you ignore me?'' he snapped, felix just smiling at him softly and watching his lips.

felix pointed to his ear. ''i'm deaf.'' the older explained, speech just a little slurred.

jeongin's face flushed immediately, mouth falling open in an 'o' while felix just laughed at him.

''don't be embarrassed, i'm not very popular.'' felix shrugged it off, smile never fading and pulling his arm out of jeongin's grip.

''i'm sorry.'' jeongin apologised, not really working on articulating his speech because he knew that was considered annoying.

''at least you didn't start talking like an idiot.'' the older laughed, putting his hand on jeongin's shoulder and shaking him lightly.

''yeah, i-'' he stammered, bringing his hand up to scratch the back of his neck. ''don't think i'm nice or anything.''

felix ignored the statement. ''thank you for the drawing.''

''the nose is crooked.'' jeongin dismissed, always harsher on himself than he appeared.

''so is my hearing but i'm still enjoying life, aren't i?'' felix said, folding his arms.

jeongin breathed out a laugh, feeling like he wasn't allowed to think it's funny. ''are you?'' he teased.

''i am,'' the older informed. ''especially now that i'm out of shitty detention.''

he nodded in agreement. ''i'm there way to much,'' jeongin said. ''but at least i don't have to listen to the teachers.''

''shame,'' felix scoffed. ''you look like you could be really smart.''

when jeongin stayed quiet for a moment felix turned around and walked away. ''i am,'' he protested. ''i just don't wanna use it on school.''

felix didn't hear it.

-

ooooh new concepts. como se dice... fresh