28

play next song ?
x yes no
now playing: wanted u

here i am

- last flashback i think ??

''fuck, oh my god,'' woojin cursed, pacing back and forth a little bit away from his home. ''i'm so fucked.''

''hey, wooj,'' chan tried to grab his attention. ''please listen to me. it'll be okay.''

woojin scoffed. ''how can you know that,'' he spat. ''i have no way of knowing how jeongin is doing cause my phone's still in there somewhere and i have nowhere to live. god knows i can't stay with you.''

''you can stay at one of our friend's,'' the younger attempted, holding his face. ''i need you to breathe with me, can you hear my voice?''

the older finally met his eyes. ''yeah,'' woojin replied, voice warbled. ''please help me breathe.''

''i'll count and you follow,'' chan instructed simply, thumbs stroking his cheeks.

and then he began counting. four seconds of inhaling, seven of holding and eight of exhaling.

even though he had a bit of trouble catching up at first, he eventually managed to follow his guide perfectly.

''thank you,'' he sighed, the younger pecking his lips softly. ''i love you, channie.''

chan smiled, letting go of his face so that he could grab his hands. ''i love you too, wooj.''

+

''of course you can stay here,'' changbin said, a soft smile as he opened the door further and let them in. ''as long as you need to.''

jisung peeked around the door, face lighting up the sight of woojin and chan and hugging them each.

''woojin will be staying with us for a little bit,'' changbin said, pulling jisung close and kissing his hair. ''unless you don't want him to?''

''of course i want him to,'' jisung said, soothing woojin's quick-rising nerves. ''i love woojin.''

''thank you so much,'' woojin replied, having a bit of a hard time trying to keep himself big. ''i can help pay the rent.''

''don't bother,'' changbin immediately denied. ''if we need anything from you we'll tell you.''

they both knew he wasn't going to tell him if they needed something. he found simply making him sleep on the couch and bothering him with the amount of noise he and jisung produced on a regular basis bad enough.

chan smiled at him when jisung took woojin away so he could eat something. ''thank you,'' he said as well. ''he tries to stay tough but this is really hard on him.''

''we'll take care of that.'' changbin promised, chan giving him a grateful nod before he was guided into the apartment as well.

chan ended up staying for a while as well. the four of them hanging out before he had to go home and he shared a lingering kiss with woojin.

it was the first time he laughed after being sent out, chan almost refusing to go as he kept trying to get more kisses.

''goodnight.'' he ended up saying with a soft smile once they were done playing.

woojin smiled back at him. ''goodnight, text changbin when you're home.''

-

woochan's dynamic.... kinda hot

sorry i'm late apparently my employer changed and then my newspapers werent in their usual spot it was very chaotic