44

i'm on trial.

''can i be your boyfriend?'' felix asked, jeongin gasping at the lack of preparation he had for the question.

''what?'' he rasped out, somehow feeling panicked. he really did like felix, he didn't want to ruin what they had by ending up in a messy break up.

''for the game,'' the older explained, pointing to his paper. ''it says you need a partner for the project.''

''oh,'' jeongin breathed, finally deciding to read it and quick to realise it would take too long. ''sure.''

''alright,'' felix smiled, readjusting the doll in his arms. ''we're gonna be the best dads.''

he decided to actually read the paper; a project in which you had to raise a fake baby for a week.

it'd cry at anything and although it didn't actually 'process' any food or drinks, it still had to be fed and have it's diaper changed.

jeongin instantly hated it in contrast to felix who was staring down at it warmly, the 'baby' sat comfortable in the crook of his elbow.

''what's his name?'' jeongin asked, wanting to roll his eyes when the teacher came to stand at their table.

''sunwoo.'' felix replied, playing with the doll's hands and making the younger soften up a bit at the affection. 

+

they got the week off from school to take the practical exam as good as possible, jeongin resisting the urge to throw it around.

felix had decided to just stay with him, seeing as he wouldn't be able to hear it cry when he was asleep.

he was almost too careful with it, making sure it was stable when he sat it on the counter against the wall and he turned to jeongin.

''you're enjoying this way too much.'' jeongin scoffed, the older having a bright smile on his face.

without a word, he leaned up and pecked his lips three times. ''at least pretend to go along with it.'' felix pouted.

jeongin let his hands rest on his hips, holding him close. ''only because you're pretty.''

felix threw his arms around his neck, staring up at him with some sort of twinkle in his eyes he only seemed to have for the younger.

leaning in again, he connected their lips for a longer period of time so that jeongin couldn't help but respond.

right when jeongin was about to pull him closer the baby started bawling, the younger sighing as he pulled back.

''sunwoo already hates me,'' he complained, making his way over to the baby and bending over in front of it. ''what is it?''

''i can't even hear you and i know you're being mean to him,'' felix scolded. ''just hold him.''

jeongin took the baby from the counter, laying it down in his arms and swaying it from side to side. ''like this?"

''yeah,'' the older encouraged, using a soft hold on hand to adjust it a little bit nonetheless. ''just like that.''

''this is kinda nice,'' jeongin said, the doll shut up and jeongin continuing to sway it for a little while. ''i might not hate it as much.''

-

fweoijdnewf they're so mf cute