82

yeah, yeah, yeah.

minho turned the toy off as soon as he got the warning, just rubbing it over him and watching him pant in breaths.

''you okay, pup?'' he checked, not wanting to accidentally force him into anything.

''wanna cum,'' seungmin said softly, spreading his legs a little for more access. ''please.''

he hummed teasingly. ''what do you think, jinnie?'' he asked. ''should we let him cum?''

the aforementioned nodded, wide-eyed as he watched them. ''let puppy cum.''

seungmin nodded at him, thanking hyunjin for agreeing on repeat, going in the direction of sounding like a broken record.

minho turned the toy back on, shushing him when he moaned loudly and shook under the stimulation, so intense when the older had secretly added more pressure.

''gonna cum,'' he whined, minho using the hand that wasn't holding the toy to rake his nails over his trembling thigh. ''oh god, i'm cumming.''

the older kept pressing the toy against him, seungmin bucking his hips at the oversensitivity and throwing his head from side to side.

pulling it back after making sure he got through his entire orgasm, he kissed his neck. ''do you want to cum again?''

seungmin was surprisingly tired out just from a single orgasm, shaking his head as he leaned back against minho more.

minho used a small hand towel to wipe away the access wet and hyunjin threw himself at them, laying between seungmin's legs and trying to clumsily wrap his arms around them.

''warm,'' seungmin smiled, happy as he snuggled between them more, not really mad that he didn't get to make out with hyunjin after all. ''i'll get off the bed now.''

the older held him tighter, kissing his neck some more and working on sucking a single mark into it. ''no need.''

''b-but the bed's not for dogs.'' he protested, trying to wriggle out only to have hyunjin put more weight on him.

''i think we wanna cuddle with you some more,'' hyunjin hummed, biting at his tummy lightly. ''you're so comfortable.''

seungmin pouted, eyes fluttering shut subconsciously, the other two staying quiet when he didn't protest again so that he fell into an easy sleep in a matter of seconds.

+

when seungmin woke up he was carefully put to bed in the warm duvet, hugging onto a cow plushie.

he felt too tired to get out of bed just yet, resealing his eyes and snuggling into the sheets a little further.

the door opened and he decided to pretend to be asleep, feeling the bed dip next to him and a hand on his hair, the person leaning down to kiss his temple.

''cute,'' minho whispered before raising his volume just a little. ''minnie, it's time to eat.''

seungmin hummed sleepily, acknowledging him in his act.

''i said we're gonna eat,'' he repeated, playing with his hair some more. ''take your time to wake up, okay?''

the younger nodded, bringing up his hand to rub the sleep out his eyes and stretching out his legs, opening his eyes to smile lazily at minho.

''look at that,'' minho cooed. ''sweet puppy's awake. ready to play?''

he nodded, slowly getting out from between the sheets to land on his feet lightly.

-

OKAY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE JEONGLIX AGAIN IM SORRY I GOT VORED

also liam is mean he put me on a no touching ban i'm gonna eat him