9

can you not be so obvious?

so maybe they were kissing again, fine. maybe they weren't kissing at all, fine.

maybe it had been a while of jeongin peppering kisses over his face before connecting them impulsively.

he had been in a happy state ever since he had first seen the older that day, constantly having to fight soft smiles off of his face.

and now he had his guard down for once, letting himself show affection to felix in the way he wanted to as long as he wasn't stopped.

felix kept letting out the cutest giggles while he kissed his face, basking in the display of it and feeling his heart flutter.

when he had their lips connected though, felix was quick to respond, demanding that they keep it soft with gentle dominance.

yet when he cupped his hand over jeongin's crotch, it surprised him terribly. he exclaimed in surprise and his form jumped a little.

taking advantage of his surprise, he was quick to flip them around, having easier access to where he was palming him.

jeongin panicked, pushing felix away by his shoulders so that he immediately moved his hand away from his crotch.

''was that too much?'' felix asked softly. ''i'm sorry if it was.''

''no, just-'' he took a deep breath, letting his eyes flutter shut for a few seconds as he came to his senses. ''surprised me a little.''

''do you need me to stop?'' the older suggested, staring down at him with those caring eyes again.

''i don't know what you want to do,'' jeongin admitted. ''but i don't hate it.''

''how about we just see where it goes and you tell me when you don't want to anymore?'' felix opted, his hand subconsciously stroking along his waist.

''okay,'' the younger agreed, speech faltering him for a second. ''is that- are you ready for it?''

felix shrugged. ''i'm ready whenever i find someone who i find worth it,'' he said. ''i wanna do things with you.''

''do you now?'' jeongin teased, amused by his choice of words.

''yeah,'' felix breathed, hand resting on his hipbone when he stole a quick kiss. ''i really do.''

and just like that, jeongin flipped them around, felix's hand falling away from his crotch for him to do the same to the older.

seeing as felix couldn't hear his own noises, he couldn't hear the way he let out little noises as jeongin's palm worked him.

his voice got high in pitch when he whined softly, contrasting his normal speaking voice.

it was weird for jeongin, because he had never had to do it without being able to use his words, felix's eyes constantly fluttering closed.

only when he stopped the consistent stimulation did the older open them again, chuckling at the way felix whined.

taking advantage of his distraction, felix pushed him off and straddled his lap again, grinding his hips down to shut him up when he went to speak.

''dumb baby,'' felix mocked, drawing back his leg to place his knee on his dick, pressing into it to add pressure before lifting himself back. ''you didn't think you could dom me, did you?''

-

como se dice... exciting

sorry im late work didnt go very well