Part 1

2016~~

Your POV 

I was in the practice room dancing a self made dance to 2ne1 I am the best. I paused the song and did get to my bag to get water. I heard someone walking into the practice room. -Hello: the voice said.

I turned around see Jaemin waiting for me. -Hello, Sorry I will be quick: I said and got all my stuff. Then we left together. You probably wonder what's going on and I will tell you. 

I am a sm rookie and are waiting to debute. My best friends is yeri, Jaemin, Jeno and jisung. We are rookies together. -When are you meeting the new members: I said. -Next week then we have to prepare for our debute: Jaemin said while smiling at me. He is so nice and sweet i tough. 

After we finished eating Jaemin had to go to a meeting with all the Nct members. I went home and did my night routine then I went to bed. I woke up the next day and did my morning routine and went to get breakfast that Hye-kyung was making. 

-What are you making I asked. She took her headphones out and looked at me kunfused. I asked her again and this time she answered me. -Oh I make your favorite and I need to talk to you after you eat: she said with a serious face on. She gave me the plate with food and I sat down at the table.

I ate all the food of the plate and was about to leave when Hye-kyung grabbed my wrist and stopped me from leaving. She looked at me then a chair and I sat down on it. -So the company talked with me yesterday and I need to tell you something this is a big change for you: she started. I looked at her and waited for her to continue. She looked sad and started talking.

-Big Hit have seen your talent and they want you as their artist. They aren't that famous but you can make this entertainment famous: she said. I looked shocked at her. -What should I say: I finally said after a while. -You should take this opportunity, you maybe don't have another chance: she said.

-WoW so nice of you: I said looking at her. -I am sorry you are very talented but you don't know when your next chance is: she said. I left the table and she screamed after me. -Please visit sm building 13pm today: she said. I went to my room to get ready and after a while Jaemin called me. I answered him and we talked for a long time.

-Hey, how are you doing: he said. -I am okay: I said and sighed. -No, you are lying. What have happened: he said and changed his tone. -Well I have got this chance to debute but it's in big hit and I wanted to hear what you think but i didn't know how to tell you that. Now I have: I said. He laughed a little and then it went silent. 

-This is your dream and I won't stop you do it we can still meet each other. I just want you to be happy: he said. -You think I should: I said. -This is your dream and I support you anyways so you know: he said. It got quite on the line then he said something. -I have to go sorry: he said and left. I left to the building and I took this chance. I left sm Entertainment and went to big hit. 

It was getting late when I was talking with Jaemin he seemed sad about my departure from the entertainment but I choose this path and can't change it now. After talking with Jaemin I did my night routine and went to bed I couldn't believe I had to leave the dorm with some of my best friends.