Part 7

Your POV 

I woke up early the next day. I was going to sm town for this dance practice with other I don't know. I made breakfast easy and left the dorm. I tried too hide my face since I didn't have makeup and I was going to sm Entertainment's building. They let me in and some staff helped me getting on right place. 

I walked inside the room and everyone in the room looked at me. Nct dream came later into the room. Jaemin gave me a hug once he saw me. The other dancers just looked at us weirdly. We did practice go by Nct dream and we did well. 

-Would you eat together with us, Jaemin asked me after we finished practicing. -Yeah I just need to call Mi-Sun, I said. Jaemin went out of the room and I texted Mi-Sun. I walked out and Nct dream was waiting in the lobby for me. 

We went to their dorm and Jeno, Renjun and Chenle went out too get food. -So why did you hug Jaemin but not me: jisung and Haechan said. I smiled and jumped  from the couch and gave them both a hug. -Are you happy now, I said. They smiled and nodded. I sat down again.

Jeno, Renjun and Chenle came back short after. They had bought food to everyone and we ate dinner in the couch watching movies. We just talked about life and stuff. It become late and I went home alone. Jaemin wanted to follow me but it wasn't a long walk so I stopped him.

-Wow, what did you guys do it's very late, King said. -I ate dinner with them, I said. King walked to his room with Jin-Hyuk and everything become silent. So I just went to bed.

King's pov

I was in the shared bathroom I have with Jin-Hyuk. I was brushing my teeth when Jin-Hyuk back hugged me. He was always giving the best hugs. I'm soft for him. He had is face in my neck. I did everything I needed in the bathroom and he stopped hugging me.

-Why did you stop, I said turning to him. He smiled and hugged me again. I hugged him back. I started walking and he was holding around me.

-I love you, I said to him. -I love you too, he said. He then kissed my lips. The kiss became rough. I wanted him so bad. He pushed me down on the bed and he jumped on me. Kissing me and cuddling me. I stroke is hair getting out off his face. He was cute.

I smiled at him, he smiled at me and we did fall asleep.

Anyone of you guys have a ship name for King and Jin-Hyuk just give me something. I need one i will tag the person that came with the best ship name. Sorry for late update but the days have been going so fast. Then I changed the hole ending in this chapter. I'm sorry.