Part 3

2018~~

Your POV

I woke by King screaming out loud. I usually can sleep while he screams but this time I couldn't. I got up and got dressed. It was cold and I could smell my favorite breakfast. -You up: Hye-Kyung said. The rest turned around. -Sorry I screamed: King said. -He saw a spider: Mi-Sun said. I jumped up and Jin-Hyuk carried me in bridal style. -You guys don't say things like that. You know everyone gets scared by spiders: Jin-Hyuk said. 

He let me go and we all started eating. After we where done eating I went to my bedroom. I slide down on the bed and closed my eyes I could only see one figure. It was Jaemin. After I left sm I haven't talked to him. I really miss him he was my best friend. I have heard that he will return for they're next comeback and I am excited. We are gonna have a comeback at the same time. We are gonna see each other. I started smiling without notice.

I got up from the bed and watched some Netflix and then King came into my room followed by Jin-Hyuk. -Now tell me. Why are you so much better then me: King said. -Stop being selfish and tell what happened to Y/N: Jin-Hyun said calmly. I sighed and fall back at my bed. This will take forever.

-Ok Y/N listen. I was drawing and then that thing came in and took my book and trowed it far away: King screamed at me. -OmG. That's not what happened: Jin-Hyuk said raising his voice a little.  -I will tell. I tried to talk to him and he wouldn't listen so I took his book but I didn't throw it. I have it I'm my hands here: he said and showed me the book.

-You guys are so childish and I can't take it anymore. Say sorry to each other and leave my room: I yelled at them. Jin-Hyuk got scared and did run out off my room. -Did you see what you did now. Who can help us now: King yelled and went out off my room.

I laid back in my bed and just thought about life. -Hello, can I come on: Hye-Kyung asked me very silent. -Yeah, just come in: I said. I sat up in the bed and she sat down next to me. -ain't have known you for a long time and I can see something is wrong: she said. -No, it's nothing I just. King and Jin-Hyuk are so annoying and they keep coming to me for help. I am the only one with a solo career. I don't want them to come to me anymore: I said. -Since we were trainees for sm we have been together and people never annoys you. So this is huge for you: she said.

She hugged me and was about to leave when she turned around. -I want to say that we are going on weekly idol soon, but we aren't gonna be there alone. We are gonna be there with Nct dream: she said and smiled at me. I started blushing. -Will Jaemin be there: I said and felt very warm. -Yes  he is: she said and left my room.

I can't believe it I am meeting Jaemin again.

I hope you guys see the personality I try to build for King, Jin-Hyuk and Hye-Kyung. 👍🏻 

I will upload much this week since it's the start and I want it to go around then I will upload once a week. Bye bye.