Part 4

Two months later~~

I woke up thinking about this day. We are going on weekly idol with Nct dream. I miss them so much. Our comeback was successful and my solo comeback is coming in two months. I was getting ready for the day and then I went to eat breakfast. 

Hye-Kyung was already done eating but was sitting at the table talking with Mi-Sun and Jin-Hyuk. King is sick and isn't able to come with us. She have been in her room and Hye-Kyung. I sat down with the others and we talked about stuff. After we finished we said goodbye to King and then left the dorm.

We came a little late and the manager got angry on us. We rushed inside the building and they started doing our hair and makeup. While I was sitting in the chair I could see a shadow passing me. It was him.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around. -Hei, remember me: the voice said. -Jaemin so nice to see you again: I said jumping up and hug him. Jaemin's manager came running over to us and whispered something to Jaemin. I couldn't hear what it was about. The manager left and he looked st me a little angry before he left. We was getting ready for the show and then it all started. 

After the show Nct dream and Y/G had been getting closer. I was about to open one of the doors when someone grabbed my wrist. He turned me around and looked me in the eyes. -Is the rumor true: Jisung said looking at me with a sad face. -What rumor: I said looking kunfused.

-Well our manager said that you left sm because off Jaemin. If this is true you are a evil human being: he finished and looked at me angry. -No Thais not true. I have been missing you guys, I got sad when he looked at me like that: I said shocked over what he just said. -Ohh, we have all missed you but Jaemin missed you the most: he said, smiled at me and then left.

He walked over to Jaemin who looked at me with a mad look. Jisung whispers something to him and he looked back at me smiling to me. He's smile was so cute and he was cute. Wait do I like Jaemin.

Jaemin 's pov

Our show was just done and Y/N seemed very nice. I can't believe she left because off me. She seemed so nice to us now. I looked at her angry but she didn't see me. Jisung walked over to her and they talked about something I was curious bout what it was but Jisung walked over to me shortly after. 

-Our manager lied to us she didn't leave because off you. She actually missed you and when you looked at her so angry she became sad: Jisung whispered in my ear. I looked at him shocked before smiling at Y/N she smiled back at me. I love you. I said too myself.