Part 2

Your POV

A month had past and I was excited for my debute everything was ready and I have a few days off. The mv will be uploaded on 2. April Saturday. Now it's 29 March. I am really excited and I want to be with Jaemin but he don't have time he is also gonna debute soon and we haven't been hanging out since I got the news and that's a month since. I have been training a month and now it's soon time.

I am so excited for my solo debute. I walked to big hits building and met Jimin and V in one off the dance practice rooms. I walked pas them with a smile on my face and when to Bang Si-hyuk's office. -Welcome inside: he said. -Now it's  just a few days until your debute. We are exited an I hope you are to: he continued. I smiled at him and he smiled back. -I am very excited: I said. -Good and I want you to do a group performance with J-hope, Jimin and V. They are in the practice room. It will be a cover dance. We want it to be 7th sense by Nct u this song haven't came out yet so you are very lucky. This is a team work between us and sm: he finished and I walked out.

When I came to the dance practice room j-hope have comed. We started practice and it became late so I walked home. 

A week later~~

My debut was su see full and now I am a big thing in the news. I have been practicing with the boys and today we will film the dance practice of us covering 7th sense by Nct u. After we finished they invited me out for dinner and  off course I wold eat with them. The night came and I went to bed.

A few month later~~

I have been in a big meeting with big hit and they want me to join a group they have made in a reality show and I agreed. It wold be two boys, to girls and me. Under the name Y/G. I have been busy with my own promotion and they have getting to know each other. 

Now we soon debute and I am excited again. Big hit have come with news about this and the members and the news really see forwards to the group.

Breaking news

Big hits new group have been confirmed  debuting on 23. October 2016. The group will both have girls and boys in it. It will be 5 members and one off them are already the famous Y/N. We can't wait for the debute song.