Part 5

The next day~~

Jaemin's pov

I woke up and was just thinking about yesterday. Y/N wasn't leaving sm because off me. How could my manager lie to me. I was angry at them and couldn't believe it. Well I talked to Y/N's manager and they gave me her number should I call her or maybe just send a message.

I sent her a message but she didn't answer me. I wanted to hang out with her and I told it was nct Jaemin maybe she didn't believe me. I was practicing with the others when I got a message.

-Sorry I didn't respond was busy. We can hang out a day you have time: she messaged me. -We can hang out tomorrow I will pick you up and you just need a cap and a face mask: I responded to her message. She just sended me a smily and I started to smile at me phone. The boughs where just looking at me weirdly. -Yo, dude what is going on: Mark said looking curios on what I was doing.

-I am texting a friend I haven't seen in a while: I answered. -Isn't it Y/N: they all said at once. They started laughing and I just blushed. -Uhh someone is in loveeee: Jeno teased. -No I just want to meet an old friend: I yelled at them. -We are also friends off her and we aren't going to meet her tomorrow: Jisung said. -You guys can talk and find a day when you can meet. -Can't  we come with you two: they all said together.

-No. Can't we just practice this dance: I said annoyed. I started getting angry and we continued the practice. It became late and we went back to the dorm. I wanted to do a vlive but none one wanted to do it with me.
We all just went to sleep.

Y/N POV
I woke up by king being stressed. He are always happy and when he gets stressed I stress. It's not many times this happens but it do happens sometimes.