Part 11

Your POV

I woke up the next day feeling Breyer in my wrist. I could hear some noises outside my bedroom but I guess the others was getting ready for our practice.

-Y/N wake up we soon need to go, Mi-Sun said knocking on my door. Hye-Kyung came into my room showing her phone up in my face. -I don't have my glasses on my can you read it for me, I said. -Oh, well it's a picture of you and jaemin kissing. Do you know what kind of trouble you will have today, she said angrily.

-That has to be fake, I said feeling like I was gonna burn. -You are blushing are you and Jaemin a thing, Mi-Sun said smirking at me. -Ehm, we just kissed nothing more, I said. -It's already hard enough with King and Jin-Hyuk, Hye-Kyun said walking out off the room. -She has been acting weird lately, Mi-Sun said. She walk out off the room so I could change.

I walked out too the others and ate a quick breakfast before we left for practice. Tomorrow we was going to start recording and I needed to learn the dances before that time. I'm stressed very stressed. -Y/N I need to talk to you, our manager said.
I follow her outside and she started talking. -Uhm, you have seen the pictures and I just want to know if you and Jaemin are dating. We can fix everything I just need to know, she said calmly. -No it was just a kiss and I'm sorry it came out, I said looking down. -It's ok go back to practice we will confirm it's fake later today then. Go back to practice you need it the most, she said pointing to the practice room door.

I walked in and we just started practicing. Everything went well and I stayed longer to learn everything. Then I remembered all the messages Jaemin sent me. 

Jaemin
I'm sorry for everything forgive me
I'm so sorry plz just respond
Do you hate me or something

I started practicing again after I messaged him saying I'll call him later. I was done practicing and realized I was supposed to be in the dorm ten minutes ago. I grabbed all my stuff and was running home. Busses wasn't going at this out but I can run this distance. It will take 10 minutes.

When I came home I was seeing a angry Mi-Sun looking at me. -Why did you came 20 minutes late, she said looking at her watch. -I was practicing and forgot the time sorry. -It's ok for me but not for Hye-Kyun we are saying you came at the right time, k, she said smiling at me. I smiled back nodded and walked to my room.

The next day

Today we was going to record our songs. I was excited and was getting ready when Hye-Kyun locked the door up and walked in. -How did you get in here it was locked, I said surprised at her. -I have a Key to this bathroom dumbo, she said. She walked closer and gave me my phone. -Our manager came with it today. You probably just dropped it on your way home, she said. She handed me the phone and walked outside happily.

-I could have got it when I was done in the bathroom, I screamed after her but she was already gone. I locked the bathroom door and got changed into some new clothes. I looked at my phone and saw messages from Jaemin and Hye-Kyun.

Jaemin
You was supposed to call what happened
I'm worried for you answer
I'm sorry I missed you but we aren't anything
Uhm I mean if you wanted to we could 😏
Um I mean we could get together not 😏
Plz just call me when you see my messages

I just blushed looking at the messages. Did he really like me. Is this some kind off a dream.

Hye-Kyun
Ok so I'm now sending you the statement big hit gave out about the pictures

I was looking trough the statement and they said we were close and it was a kiss for our friendship. I was disgusted. I couldn't do anything and just walked to the kitchen. I was so hungry.

-God morning Y/N here's your breakfast, Jin-Hyuk said sending me the food. -Thanks, I said growing the food in my mouth. -God, you eat like a pig it's almost as bad as King, Hye-Kyun said. -I'm offended, King said making everyone laugh.

Everyone was getting ready for leaving the dorm. I was getting my jacket and went into the car and I started texting Jaemin.

Y/N
I'm sorry Jaemin I wanted to call you but it was getting late I forgot the time.
I can call you later today I promise :)

-Who are you texting, Mi-Sun said. -It's just jaemin we are gonna call later today, I said still looking at my phone. We arrived and was greeted by our manager already waiting for us.

While walking to the recording room we met bts walking around we bowled and they did it back. They seemed to be in hurry so we siding stop and start talking like we normally would.

We finally arrived at the recording room meeting our producer. Then we just started recording the different parts. The recording went well and we could go home earlier then we first expected.

Y/N
I call now if you can talk

Sendt the message to Jaemin and he answered ok. I got ready for the call when Hye-Kyun came in. -I'm going to the store do you need anything, she said smilingly. -Um, some candy would be very good, I said. -Ok but just this time, she said laughing.

I was waiting for Jaemin to pick up and he soon answered me. -Hello Y/N, I'm really happy you answered me. I'm sorry for what happens and- I cut him off. -Jaemin stop say your sorry it's ok. I could have stopped you if I didn't want to kiss you, I said.

He smiled at me and I smiled at him.