Pool time with Ozzy. Crazy day at the hotel with mötley motherfuckin crüe!

MTV: Mötley Crüe, no strangers to controversy, are under fire once again
For their latest satanic song,
"Shout at the devil ".
The group brushed off the accusations, claiming it's shout at the devil, not with the devil.
Parents, be warned , the group continues to play the song on tour with the prince of darkness himself, Ozzy Osbourne.
Shows the guys and gal. Hanging out at the pool. Looking at chicks.
Nikki: how many chicks have you fucked so far?
Val: Three
Nikki: no not today, on tour.
Val: Oh,man! I lost count after that gang bang in Salt Lake City.
Nikki: that was fun.
Nikki leans back and lays on the lounge chair.
Val: what about you, old man?
Mick: did you ever stop to think that the slobs you fuck probably fuck every other band that comes through town?
The guys burst out laughing.
Val: Yeah! Yes they do.
Tommy: Dude, we're like pussy brothers with the whole scene.
Mick leans back in the chair, and rolls his eyes.
Mick: I happen to have respect for myself and the female of our species, unlike you animals.
Shows Ozzy walking in with a dress on. 😂( fuck this is my favorite scene of the movie)
Oz: let's have some fucking fun, huh?
Nikki: morning, Oz.
You guys need some drinks, eh? Well, drinks are on me.
Ozzy pulls his dress up showing his ass to a elderly couple . A dollar sticking out of it . His ass pointing in their faces.
Oz: Take it go on! Come on. It's like a piggy bank in there. All right. I'll leave it here for you.
Oz: drinks are on me.
Tommy: morning, Oz.
Nikki: Hey, I'll take a refill.
Ozzy lifts up the front of his dress showing the group his lower region.
Tommy: Gross!
Val: Damn, Ozzy's packing.
The boys laugh. Mick chuckles
Nikki: I gotta band it to you, Oz. All these years and you'll still keeping up with us kids.
Oz: keeping up with them? I've fucking lapped you, mate. Now come here. And have a talk with your uncle Oz.
Come on come on
The guys and gal get up and walk toward Ozzy. Mick winches slightly and gets up.
Now, this is your first real tour, right?
I want you to be careful.
Have fun, but know when to say when.
"Cause a life full of booze, drugs, and unprotected sex. Is only gonna fuck you up, man.
I mean, you take it to far and you'll go fucking mad. Ozzy grabs his hair for extra emphasis.
The guys and gal look at him not listening at all. Mick looking like he is in pain.
Ozzy: and give me a straw. I fancy a bump.
Tommy: Oh, man. All right, we're all out of blow, dude.
Ozzy: I said I want a bump. Straw please..
Tommy gives Ozzy the straw, Ozzy smirks crazily at him.
Ozzy gets on the ground and sniffed a line of ants on the pool ground.
He throws the straw down. And looks at us.
Oz: you think you're ready for that, man? Do ya?
Ozzy pisses on the pool ground, whistling. People at the pool , gasping in shock.
Tommy: Sorry!
Oz: everyone has a drink.
Oz licks up his pee off the pool ground. People around them groaning in disgust.
Val: No!
Tommy: Oh, my god! You're a god, dude.
Nikki: Crazy fucker.
Nikki pees on the pool ground.
Val: Oh, Nikki
Nikki: Watch this.
Tommy: Nikki, please don't.
Nikki bends down towards his pee, about to lick it up. Ozzy pushes him out the way, and licks it up himself.
Everyone groaning in disgust.
Tommy: I can't unsee that!
Shows Doc watching the boys and ozzy up on a balcony.
Doc: I had managed the scorpions , Bon Jovi, Skid Row, KISS. I had been dragged through the deepest shit with all kinds of mentally ill people.
Shows Nikki, Tommy and Vince lightning a firecracker in Mick's room, the firecracker burning the curtains.
Val: fire in the hole! Nikki, you got a fire!
Shows mick running out of the burning room.
Doc: But I have never been through what Mötley Crüe put me through.
( looks that kill)  shows the guys in full blown makeup, in a music video.
🎶Now, listen up🎶
She's a razor sharp
If she don't get her way
She'll slice you apart
Now,she's a cool, cool black
She moves like a cat...
Shows the guys flashing their asses, in a see through elevator. Showing a family their asses, while mick is standing with a bottle of vodka in his hand .
Shows Nikki slamming his bass in the hallway lights,breaking the lights laughing crazily. Running down the hallway. Shows Tommy in a g-string running
Crazily down the hallway.
Shows Tommy kicking doors then running down the hallway.
Shows Nikki and Val running in doc's room, laughing.
Doc: what did you idiots do now?
Shows Tommy running down the hall getting chased by cops. Doc sighs and runs after them. Shutting the door, Nikki and Val pull out some coke and sniffing it up their noses, high five each other laughing.

doc: they sold over a million albums and were making than they'd ever imagined.

and they spent it even faster.

she's got the looks that kill...

Nikki and Val quickly run in doc's room.

Doc: What do you idiots do now?

Tommy: Holy shit! dudes.

shows Tommy wearing a g-string running down the halls, while the cops chase after him. Nikki and Val laugh at Tommy . doc sighs and runs after Tommy.

doc: they weren't like other bands who raised hell because they thought that's what rockstars do. mötley crüe did stupid things because they were Mötley crüe

shows Tommy,Val and Nikki at a window. showing a man getting in his car. the guys are throwing things at the man's car destroying the car.

Nikki:  Sorry man, man.

Val:  What happened?

Tommy: it slipped, man. right through.

man: What the fuck?!

they start throwing more stuff, man trying to not get hit.

Turn on the power

she's got the looks that kill

that kill

she's got the looks that kill

that kill

shows the Guys at a strip club, Val watching a blonde haired woman wrestling in the mud with another girl. she wins and she cheers and Val cheers too.

Val: Come here.

the woman walks over to Val and sits on her lap

val: what's your name?

Sharise: buy a dance and I'll tell you, rock star.

Val: you're on.

she's got the looks..

shows the guys at the Rainbow, sitting chatting with each other until a guy comes up to them.

Razzle:  Mötley crüe!  you all right? Razzle Hanoi Rocks.

Tommy: what's up man?

Razzle: we're touring the States for the first time, mate.

Val: All right. Sit down join us.

Razzle sits down near Tommy, he feels someone under the table unzipping his pants. he quickly gets up.

Razzle: fucking hell!

the girl grabs him my his  tie and pulls him back in the sit. Razzle leans back.

Razzle: i fucking Love America!

Nikki: i love this guy, man.

she's got looks that kill

she's got the looks...

shows Val at a bar where her girlfriend Sharise works there.

Val: Sharise.

Sharise: Hi! what are you doing here?

Val: i told you, you Don't need to work here anymore. you're my girl.

Sharise: I've still gotta pay rent.

Val: Not if you move in with me you don't.  Yeah, fucking move in with me.

Val picks Sharise up and  spins her around, Sharise smiles and kisses her.

Sharise: i love you.