Chapter 7: Mama Sixx, Tommy's wedding. Nikki sixx is prounced dead.

Shows Nikki in his hotel room laying face down on the bed butt ass naked. With a naked woman bedside him. He groans and hears a knock on the door.
Nik: Oh, God! Fuck.
Doc: Answer the door, Sixx.
Nik: All right .
Doc: Fuck you, Sixx. Answer the door.
Nik opens the Doc showing Doc . Then Doc looks down to see him naked. ( 😍🤤👅 turn around . Damn 😂 Mama likey)
Doc: Clean your self up. You're got a visitor.
Shows Nik getting off the elevator
Doc: your mother asked to come to a show. So, l thought with it being the holiday and all..
shows Deana smiling at him , walking towards him giving him a hug. Nik is hesitant at first . But closes his eyes and hugs her back.( shit's about to go down 😂)
Deana:Merry Christmas, Frank.
Nik: That's not my name.
Deana: My baby. Oh, that song. The one about looks that kill. It's about me, isn't it, Frankie?
Nik: that's not my fucking name!
Nik throws his bottle of jack on the floor. Glass shattering everywhere. Deana steps back quickly in shock.
Doc: Nikki. Nikki! Wait up a minute, will ya?
Nik: who the fuck do you think you are?
Doc: I thought it would help.
Nik: I fucking trusted you, but you're not my father and you are not my fucking friend. You are just leech with your hands in the my pockets who wouldn't be standing there now unless you were getting something out of it, so just fuck off, Doc. You're fucking fired!
Shows Nik shooting up Heroin in his arms, neck and chest.
Shows him paranoid, him pointing his gun, running around like someone is chasing him or coming after him.
Meghan Kabir - Live wire(cover)

Plug me in, I'm alive tonight
Out on the streets again
Turn me on, I'm hot to stop
Something you'll never forget
Take me my fist, and break down walls
I'm on top tonight
No,no
You'd better turn me loose
Better set me free
'Cause I'm hot, young, running free
Little better than I used to be
'Cause I'm alive
Live wire
Shows Tommy looking in the mirror
Tommy: she's really gonna marry me, huh?
This isn't some kind of sick job, is it?
Mick: Life's a sick joke.(😂mick no, I'm fucking weak)
Mick chuckles at his joke.
Tommy: what time is it? Nikki let's hit it. You guys ready? Yo, best man. Let's go. I got a wife waiting. Come on! You fucking kidding me?
Shows a asleep high Nikki laying on the couch.
Hey, Nikki. Wake up, Asshole.
Nik: what the fuck, dude?
Tommy: Jesus!
Nik: it's all good.
Tommy: you're most definitely not all good , man . But, whatever, just clean..
Hey! Get your shit together. I don't want Heather to be embarrassed, okay?
Nik: I'm embarrassing. Cool. Let's go marry your fancy ass Tv chick in this fancy ass hotel.
Tommy: Hey, are you gonna do this on the happiest day of my life, asshole?
Nik: the happiest day of your life? Nah, the happiest day of our life was when I let you join my band.
Tommy: Shall I get someone else to stand up there with me or what?
Val: Don't look at me, man.
Mick: I'll do it, Drummer.( aww that's so sweet Mickey )
Mick starts to get up.
Nik: I've already got the fucking rings. Let's just go. Shit!
Nikki falls into a table .
Tommy: come on, guys . Picture. Big smiles.
Tommy: Nikki was so fucked up that day. I couldn't believe he was shooting up at the wedding.
Shows the guys taking pictures. Everyone smiling but Nikki and Tommy . Nikki was high out of his mind, Tommy was pissed off.

 Nikki was high out of his mind, Tommy was pissed off

At the time, I thought it was just that he couldn't stand to see someone else be happy

At the time, I thought it was just that he couldn't stand to see someone else be happy. So I took it personally, but I didn't know that the partying had turned into something else for him. If you've got a big hole in your heart, then I guess you need to fill it with something, and he was filling it with $1,000 a day in heroin. He was just in a dark fucking place. And the sad thing is, I think he liked it there.
Shows Nikki sitting on a floor in some type of apartment while party is going on. And people behind him are passed out.
Nikki's dealer: Did I miss the party? You look like a man in need of some sweet Persian.
Nikki: How is that Persian? Is there even still a Persia?
Nik's dealer: There has to be. It's where all the cats come from.
Nik: Oh, yeah. What cats?
Dealer: Persian . The cross-eyed ones, like in lady and the tramp. Remember those evil fuckers?
Nik: they're Siamese cats. You don't fucking know shit about Walt Disney.
Dealer: I know he's a Perv, man. He used to like to lay beneath glass tables and have hookers take a shit right on the glass.
Nik: what are you talking about? That never happened.
Dealer: How do you know?
Nik: Because I'm a fucking perv, and I've never even thought about anything as fucked up as that.
Dealer: you want some or not?
Nik: yeah, but you do it.
Dealer: Goddamn. Squeezing.
Nikki rolls up his sleeve and the man pulls a band on it to help him find his vein and he sticks it in his vein. Nik sits still for a second a leans back on the floor . Not moving at all. Almost lifeless.
Dealer: Nikki? Nikki? Hey. Nikki. Hey. You okay?
The dealer slaps his face trying to wake him up. He won't move .
Man: what the fuck did you give him? Nikki? Oh, shit! Guys! Somebody call an ambulance! Wake up! Fuck! Wake up the fuck up! Party's over.
Announcer: it's a sad night for roll and roll. We've just received unconfirmed reports that Mötley crüe bassist Nikki Sixx has died in Hollywood this evening of an apparent drug overdose.
Shows Val at her mansion seeing this on the news. Tears in her eyes.
Val: what the fuck?
Announcer: we'll continue to bring you details on this developing story.
Val: what the fuck?
Skylar: Mommy, are you okay?
Val: Yeah, baby, I'm fine. Yeah. I love you.
Skylar: I love you too.
Val: let's get you back to bed. Come on.
Ambulance man: I can't bring him back, man.
Other man: Fuck.
Ambulance man: Fuck!
Other man: All right. Time of death...
Ambulance man: Nah. This is. Nikki fucking Sixx, man. He's not about to die in my ambulance. He grabs a needle full of adrenaline and stick it in his chest. Still no response.
Ambulance guy: Come one. Come one, fuck!
Other guy: I've got nothing.
Ambulance: Nah-ah.
He gets another shot of adrenaline and sticks it in his chest. Nikki gets up.
Nik: Ow
Ambulance guy: Yo! All right.
The ambulance people high five.
Nik: I'd finally hit rock bottom. I'm done with drugs, I'm done with being unhappy, and I'm done with letting everyone down.
Hey, it's Nikki. I'm not home...
It doesn't mean I didn't try
'...Cause I'm dead.
I just never know why feel so cold and all alone
Baby, you're not at home
I couldn't face that I was one of the luckiest guys on the planet. I had some many reasons to live. I don't need the drugs. Fuck the drugs. It's time to get clean.
Beat my head against a pole
That's what I told myself.. right before I shot up again.
Shows Nikki laid out in his closet with needles stuck in his arm. Blooding dripping down his arm. He wakes up and pulls them out.
Down in my bones
And even though they don't show
The scars are so old
And when they go
They let you know
You can't put your arm around a memory
Don't try
I don't try
This was rock bottom. So I did the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I reached out and asked for help. I called the band, and they agreed to get clean with me. Mötley crüe is going to rehab.