Chapter 8: Mötley crüe is going to rehab! Last chapter. Big news at the end

Val: you wanna know what rehab was actually like? feelings and crying and apologies. this is my second time . this is my second time. trust me, it's a drag. you don't wanna see any of that shit. but a least it got us back in the studio.

one year later -June 31,1989

it shows the guys in the studio, recording their new album, Dr Feelgood. shows a lady walking in their with water.

(same Ol' situation playing )

what have we have here ?

come on, girls!

Tommy: yeah! so rad dude. so fucking rad. it's like we never recorded before.

she's got an alligator bag

top hat to match

Nikki: i mean , I've been on something every day since i was, like 11 years old. i didn't used to be able to feel anything, but now i can feel everything. Like, that is just painful. hey, Vally. let's go again, buddy. just wasn't your best?

val: i'm tired of singing the same thing ten times in a row. when it was fucking fine the first time.

Nikki: Val, this album is gonna be great, so let's just hang in there, buddy.

val: Now you're sober, you're a perfectionist too. is that it?

Nikki: Yep.

Val: Roll the Goddamn tape.

Tommy: She'll get it, dude. she'll get it.

she's got an alligator bag.

top hat to match...

Nikki: Better.

....Black on black

she's got a filipino girlie

she claims is a friend

Tommy: Go Vally!

Now, i used to call her cindy

she changed her name to Sin...

Mick: i forget what happened. it's all a blur. But with "Dr. Feelgood". we got our first number one album.

it's got to be sexual thing...

mick: and i think we played something like a billion shows to a billion people in a billion cities all over the world.

It's the Same Ol' Situation

Same Ol 'situation

It's the same ol'

Same Ol' ball and chain..

shows Tommy trying to call his wife Heather .

Tommy: Hey, is Heather around?

?: No, Tommy. i'm sorry. she got your last..

Tommy: Yeah. Yeah.

server: Lemon drop?

Nikki: No, thank you. just some more waters.

Val: This is great.

Well, all around the world

Girls will be girls..

Sharise: Hello?

Val: Sharise, where's Skylar? is she already in bed? Can i talk to her?