Person,

[My seat]

Jungkook and Taehyung entered the dining room for their lunch.They didnt see the king and queen presence, only Jimin and Jeongyeon .Taehyung as always will sit next to the queen and Jungkook next to Jimin but today someone had sit on Jungkook's seat.

"Excuse me Jeongyeon noona, you sit on my seat" The younger said.

"How rude you called me noona!? Im a princess!!" Jeongyeon who just stopped staring at Jimin said before she smirked " I don't see your name here,so this seat is mine and I think you better eat on the floor like how the poor villagers do,kid."

"HOW DARE YOU SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO MY BEST FRIEND, YOU BARBIE FACEU !!" Taehyung gasped.

"I stated the fact" She still have her smirked on his face. "and what did you just called me!?"

"Fine!" Jungkook pouted. "You're lucky there's another seat" Jungkook said before jumped on Jimin and sat on his lap.Right on time, the king and queen came.

"oOhHhh~~ Jungkook~~ Jimin~~ should we leave" The king smirked when he saw the position.That make Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Ah! JIMIN!! DO OR SAY SOMETHING TO HIM!!!" Jeongyeon pointed at the boy on the prince lap.

Jimin again rolled his eyes before looked at Jungkook who stared at him with his bunny smile. "Something" He said.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!! "

"what? you told me to say something to him and I did"

Meanwhile, Taehyung and the king laughed their ass off and the queen just giggled.

"You! get off his lap!! That supposed to be my seat!!" The princess talked to Jungkook and the boy only shook his head.

"I dont see your name on this seat,so this seat is mine" Jungkook winked before leaned on the prince chest.

The princess really want to scream but she realised that the king and queen were here so she just bite her lips.

"Jungkook I want to eat.Get off" Jimin said with a blank expression.

"Dont worry hyung!! Im gonna fed you!!"Before Jimin can say anything, Jungkook had shove fries into Jimin's mouth. Jimin gave up, he knew nothing can stop Jungkook doing whatever he want.

"So, Jeongyeon.What are you doing here anyway?" The queen asked.

"Oh, I just want to visit my prince who is my boyfriend " She said the word boyfriend while looking at Jungkook to watch his expression but Jungkook only focused on food that he shove into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin munched his food slowly as he glared at Jungkook gave a signal that he want Jungkook to stop fed him but Jungkook replied with a big smile means that he didnt want to stop.

Jeongyeon gave a death glared at the males especially to Jungkook. He touch what's hers and he gonna regret it.

"Hyung is not your boyfriend " Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"He IS"

"Im not" Jimin replied after he swallowed the food.

"Yes you are!!"

"oh he's not, he's my boyfriend" Jungkook grinned. "Ask the king!!" He giggled.

All of them looked at the king who was sitting in the middle.And he was choking after Jungkook mentioned him.

"I-I-.... Aish, ask your boyfriend not me!!!"

"See? The king said ask my boyfriend, which is Jiminie hyung" He looked at the disbelief princess before turned to Jimin. "You are my boyfriend,right??"

"Im none's boyfriend" The prince brought Jungkook up by his slim waist and stood up before carefully put the boy on the chair and walked away. He turned facing everyone and said "Do not come into my room" with a glare on Jungkook before leave the room.

Jungkook turned to everyone and giggled. "He knew Im gonna come to his room no matter what he said " He jumped off the seat and made his way to Jimin's room.