You

I have a question..

how did you know Im a girl?
( ・ิ ͜ʖ ・ิ)
hMmMm?

[Broke your promise]

The queen was reading a book in the library in peaceful until someone had barged into it.

"wha- Jim - awh Jimin, why are you crying???"

The queen stood up from the couch just to almost fall back on it after Jimin suddenly jump to her. "Honey, what's happened?? please stop crying.." She said as she rubbed her son's back.

"e-eomma *hiccups* J-Jung *hiccups* Jungkook *hiccups* h-he-*hiccups* Im hurt- "

"Jimin, hey..Jimin.." The Queen cupped his face and wiped his tears away "calm down first.. okay??" She sat back on the couch, brought Jimin next to her. "What's about Jungkook?? "

Jimin didnt say anything and only cried in his mother's embrace.He gave the queen the same card Jungkook gave him.

The queen took it and read it. She gasped and looked back at her prince. "Oh honey.."

"Its too late! *hiccups* I knew it is*hiccups* look at me now*hiccups*crying like a baby *hiccups* just because of someone *hiccups* Im so weak *hiccups* How can someone weak like me *hiccups* should be a king *hiccups* of this kingdom!?!!"

"Jimin, dont say something like that!! You're not weak! I know my son is strong.You are strong Jimin. Im sure you will become a great king after your father..About Jungkook.. talk to him tomorrow.."

"but Eomma *hiccups* they will leave us tomorrow!!*hiccups*I-I dont know what to do now.W-why do I have to fell for him!?! why me!?! why him!?!"

"What if you talk to him tonight? Tell him what you feel for him.. at least he will know your feeling before he leave." The queen said as she caressed Jimin's cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"eomma.." Jimin rest his head on his mother's lap. "Can you sing to me..*sniffs*"

"sure my son.." The queen said as she play with the prince's hair. She hummed the melody first before she start singing.

[shusH😂The queen is 39 okay? She is still Young!! Young Forever!!sksks]

Once she done, she heard a soft snort came from his son.She giggled as she saw Jimin already fell asleep. She knew this song will help Jimin to calm down. She used to sing this song when Jimin and Taehyung were kid.When they cant sleep or need a comfort. "This kid..." She gentle caressed her son's hair.

Her eyes caught the wedding card and sighed. She turned back to her son. "Poor my son... finally found his first love in his life only to watch them with someone else..."

-Time skip-

Jungkook was on his way to back to his house until someone yelled his name.

" JUNGKOOK WAIT!!"

Jungkook turned around and met a panting Jimin "what is it hyung?"

"can you follow me first?"

"erm..sure.."

-time skip again-

Jimin brought him to the balcony. The same balcony he and Jungkook had create their sweet moment together on that ball party night . but this time, there's a table with candles and some rose petals on the floor.

"what is this for?? wait, you want me to help you confess to your crush ?? why didnt you tell--" Jimin cut him by put his finger on his lips.Then put his hands on the younger shoulders.

The prince ran his hands from the shoulder to Jungkook's hands.He caressed his hands and felt something on Jungkook's finger.

He looked down and saw a ring with a love shape on it. He shrugged it off thought that it was from Jungkook's boyfriend.

Its now or never

Jimin took a deep breathe before stared into the boy's eyes. "Jungkook.. there's something I want to tell you..and it is so important to you to know it.."

"what it is??"

Jimin little bit surprised with what had come out from Jungkook's mouth. This is not like Jungkook at all.Jungkook he knew will cut his words by saying or asking something that doesn't make any sense like 'you have a cancer and gonna die!? OMg!!' or something like that.

Jimin just shrugged it off and continued staring into Jungkook big doe eyes."Jungkook.. I- I...I fell in lov-" He stopped.

Jungkook frowned as he saw his hyung frowned.

"love ...with you....?" Jimin blurted out with realizing it.He kept frowning and came closer to the younger.

"love me!?!?"

"Jungkook" Jimin cupped Jungkook's face and brought it closer to him "I saw something in your eyes..its more sparkling than usual..wha-"

Jungkook slapped Jimin's hands and push the older. "You fell in love with me???"

"Jungkook, let me see your eyes!"

"No, dont you dare to come closer to me!!" Jungkook walked backward. "Hyung, I love you but I only saw you as my hyung..nothing more..Im sorry.."

"Jungkook--"

"Is this why you were crying when I gave you my wedding card ,hyung?? Hyung, I thought you were happy for me!!"

"Jungkook.." Jimin walked closer to Jungkook and held his hands.

"You cant do this hyung.. forget your feeling, Im engaged..I have someone else.."Jungkook snatched his hands back "I-I should go now.." He hugged himself and ready to walk away until someone grabbed his arm. He turned around and looked At Jimin, who was looking on the floor.

"you promised me to never stop loving me forever... why you broke your promise, Jungkook?..." Jimin looked at him and tears falling down on his cheek.

"What are you talking about??" Jungkook frowned "I never promised you something"

Jimin loosened his grip as he heard that, gave a chance for Jungkook to walked away.Leave the prince alone with a broken heart.

"y-you promised Jungkook.."

Im shit- SKSKSK