You

Im not good with this

urgh whatever :)

[Tiny Flag]

-Next day-

"They're here" Yoongi said as he saw their enemies from far. "Get ready everyone!!" He yelled to his armies.

"Okay Jungkook. I want you to hide in here. Do not come out or trying to find me. Its dangerous. Just stay here and don't make any sound. Okay? I don't want you to get hurt" Jimin worriedly asked his boyfriend, who was in the carriage, and of course in his iron armor.

"Okay hyung!! I won't get hurt!!" Jungkook giggled.

"promise?"

"kissy promise!!" Jungkook leaned in and gave a peck on the prince's lips.Make Jimin shocked for a second before smile.

The prince gave the younger his helmet. With a cute tiny blue flag on it "take care" He closed the door and mumbled "Love you.." before ran to Yoongi.

-Lets make a short story because I don't know how to do the fight scene lmao-

fight

blood

"aahhh"

"yaahhh"

"i'll kill you"

fight

"I'll kill you too"

blood

"ahh Im dyingg"

-skip-

Jimin was panting while looking at the death figure of the Wang prince. He have never been in this serious war in his entire war.

He looked at Yoongi, who have smirk on his face as he looked at the death prince. Then, Jimin turned to his surrounding. Majority of his armies were still alive, only get injured meanwhile the others were lying in their own blood.

"You did it, boii" Yoongi smiled and patted Jimin's back. Jimin sighed in relief and smiled back.

"erm..Your highness, Prince Jimin.."

The said prince turned and met one of his army. "Yes?"

"..w-we c-can't find him.." The army stuttered.

"..what..?"

Yoongi gasped "J-Jimin..." Jimin followed where Yoongi's eyes went.

the same carriage, Jimin told Jungkook to hide

and its burnt

"N-no" The princes ran to the carriage as fast as they can

"N-no" The princes ran to the carriage as fast as they can. "Jungkook!!" No response. He get into the carriage, tried to find the younger, but failed. "No no.."

Jimin turned to his armies. "All of you, open your helmet now!" The armies did, and still, there's no sign from the younger. Jimin turned his head to the war area.And his eyes widen as he saw a burnt tiny flag on the ground.

He grabbed the flag and looked around his surrounding.Hoping that he can see Jungkook.Just like what he hoped, His eyes caught someone with fluffy dark brown hair (the helmet was not longer with him) but what he saw make him froze on the spot.

Jungkook was lying on his stomach, on the ground, in pool of blood.

I told you Im not good at this :P

btw Im sorry because not updating but you know..

school :P

I hate school