I

[unicorn]

"Taemin, we need your help.There's a war com-"

Jimin stopped talking as his eyes land on someone,who was playing an Iron Man figure on the bed.

"Yo prince!" Taemin greeted from his table

"Yo.." His eyes were still on the boy.

"Hi hyung!!" Jungkook waved his Iron Man's arm at the prince.His nose was red and sniffling can be heard.

"Hi.." Jimin looked at Taemin in curious "What is he doing here? why is he on your bed? what is going on?"

"He catch a cold. His mother cant take care of him same goes to Taehyung,Yoongi and Hoseok. So,they gave him to me and Jin hyung"

"Taemin hyung gave me Iron Man as my birthday gift!!" Jungkook said, sniffling while showing Jimin his Iron Man. "Jin hyung gave me banana milk!"

"birthday gift..?" The prince mumbled.Then he shook his head "C'mon Jungkook, lets go" He walked to the younger.

"huh? where are we going??"

"To my room"

Jimin turned around so his back was facing Jungkook."Jump. Bring all of your stuff" Jungkook immediately took his blanket and jumped on the prince's back.His other hand still held his iron man.

"But Taemi-"

"He seems like he have a lot of work to do , so let me take care of you" Jimin said as he walked towards the door,brought Jungkook along with him.

"but-" Jimin slammed the door closed before Taemin can finish "- Im just colouring a unicorn..." the sorcerer mumbled. "Im not that busy.."

Chapter become more shorter than usual
and I dont even know why 😂😂

dont worry, Im sure the next chapter will not this short ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey! stob it-