A bad day at school.

Harry didn't have a good feeling today. He is not a popular kid like his brothers. They were really popular at the school and Niall had been made football captain and Liam being good in football as well as good in singing.

The morning went fine for Harry as he takes out his books from the locker and carefully put the map of the school in his pocket. He can't tell me how much he is grateful to the school for the map.

A/N:- I changed Harry's birthday from the original one. Don't ask me when.

As the bell signaling the end of the lesson for break, Harry felt a little twinge in his bladder and decided he is going to find the toilets. But luck isn't on Harry's side, as he felt himself being grabbed and he looked and saw Seb, the boy who had bullied him all the way through primary school and now he had more friends to help him in his torture of Harry.

"Oi fat face you got any money to be giving us or do your daddies still pack your lunch in a lunch box?" said Seb, aggressively.

Harry looks at the floor trying to ignore him.

"Answer me or do you want a beating on your first day".

Harry reaches into his pocket and hands Seb his lunch money.

"Same time tomorrow and don't you dare not have any or it will be worse for you"

Seb drops Harry to the ground then kicks him in the side and goes off with his friends laughing. By the time Harry had got himself off of the ground the bell was signalling for start of lessons, Harry missing his chance of going to the toilet.

Harry suffers through another two lessons; by this time, he really needed the toilet and hated the rules you couldn't go in class time unless you had a medical reason. Harry knew he had a slightly weak bladder but no one else knew. Another thing his parent's don't know about him.

He was worried he wouldn't make it to the end of the day if he didn't find the toilets soon.

He was glad when the lunch bell rang, but halfway along the corridor, he was commanded by Liam and Niall who had promised their dads their lookout for Harry and have lunch with him on his first day. The boys noticed that Harry wasn't eating after they had been in the lunch line and that he kept moving a lot.

"Why are you not getting any food?" Niall asked, buzzing in anticipation for his food to come around.

"I'm not hungry,"

"How you not hungry after lessons? thinking makes me hungry!" said Niall being overdramtic.

"Are you okay Harry?" asks Liam seeing how Harry just couldn't keep still. he then noticed his brother kept crossing his legs "Do you need the toilet?"

Harry nods his head, his leg bobbing up and down.

"Then why don't you go?" said Niall with a mouth full of food.

"Do you know where they are?" asked Liam

Harry shook his head.

"Come on I'll show you," said Liam being a caring big brother.

Liam showed Harry to the nearest toilets which he was thankful for. He used the toilet, his stomach is hurting from holding it.

"Better?" Liam asked, waiting patiently for his brother to wash his hands.

"Yes," said Harry quietly.

As the week went on, Harry's bullying has gotten worse, as he had brought snacks from home to eat, as the boys took his money but when they saw him eating them they would laugh and tell him how fat he was getting and how his dads would send him back to the orphanage as they wouldn't want a fat son. They had also started beating Harry up in the toilets. So, Harry started to eat very little and then he would do sit-ups in his room to burn what he had eaten off. He would not drink much so he wouldn't need the toilet but this led to him getting an infection. However, he didn't tell anyone as he kept telling himself this is punishment and if he told his dads they would get mad, as it meant they would need time off work to take him to a doctor. He would get a headache and become moody. No one noticed in which misery Harry is.

Louis and Zayn had noticed the change in their younger son but put it down to getting used to big school, in short they just assume and asked Liam and Niall to keep an eye on him.

On Friday afternoon, Harry had PE last and was told to drink water through it to keep hydrated. But because of his infection, he was bursting by time lesson was over and couldn't wait to get home to go. But Harry's body had other plans in the car on the way home. His bladder decided to release and it was so painful he had to bite his lip and tears come into his eyes.

"Papa Harry's just wet himself" Niall stated, who was sitting in the back with the young lad.

"Your joking," said Zayn, not believing what Niall had just said. He thought Harry's problems with going to the toilet has stopped a long time ago. Well only if they know it never ended.

"Nope!" said Niall

"Harry you're too old to be wetting yourself. Why didn't you go before you left school? If you had to go that bad and boy, your age should be able to hold it," said Zayn who hadn't had the best of days at work and poor Harry is just getting a way to take out Zayn's frustration.

" Just get to your room when we arrive at home. " Zayn said with a cold sigh without even asking him if he is alright or not ?

Tears fell down his face. When they got home, Harry grabbed his bag and goes straight to his room and slid down the door of his room he know he is going to be punished. His papa is angry with his action and is patiently waiting till his dad come back and tell him the whole wetting incident. Harry cries more as the pain in his stomach and lower regions are getting worse but he is thinking in his head 'I deserve this I'm a bad boy I have got to do better.'

He heard footsteps come up the stairs.

"Harry can I come in?" said Louis voice, with a gentle knock on the door. Zayn feels a bit guilty on how hard he goes on Harry. This had Louis worried as far as he knew Harry hadn't wet himself since he was 8 when he first came him.

Harry opens his door preparing himself for any punishment his dad was about to give him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Woah!!! 1k+ reads within 10 days. Thank you so much to all those who read the new version.

So, what do you think so far ? Like how am i doing ?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.