Zayn is proven wrong.

It was an hour later, and they are called into where Harry id with the doctor.

"Well I can tell you it's not drugs," said the doctor, looking at his clipboard.

"What!" said Zayn surprised.

"You're lucky you brought him in when you did. But I am concerned how something so simple has been left to get this bad on the young boy"

"What do you mean?" said Louis confused having no clue about Harry's condition.

"What started off as a simple U.T.I has gone up into his kidneys, also weakening his bladder in the process causing him a lot of pain. His body can't handle it, which lead to the sickness high fever been disorientated and the passing out."

"He never told us," Louis said, tears forming in his eyes. "How long would you say he's had it?"

"About 2 weeks give or take."

"Why didn't he tell us we could have taken him to the doctors and got this sorted before he got to this state" Louis exclaims, sobbing.

"Is there any reason why he wouldn't tell you?" The doctor asks.

"I don't think so, he's always been quiet and he's just started his new session so he's getting used to that"

"Do you spend time with your son?"

"Of course, we do!" said Zayn, Do he ?

"He's always with us when we take Liam and Niall to football practice and matches, Liam's boxing and Niall's guitar lessons. He's never not with us"

"And what do you do for him. What activities does he do with you?"

Realisation soon dawned on Zayn and Louis when they realised Harry didn't do anything or worse they never even asked him what he want to do and what not. They never care about his needs. All they care about is their older ones and their need.

"He doesn't," said Louis.

"May I ask why?"

"We've been so busy with Liam and Niall and their football careers and other bits and as Harry was so little and didn't like to join in we just got used to him just watching he never said if he wanted to do stuff he can we never stop him. We should have asked him!" Said Louis now sobbing more into Zayn's arms.

The doctor could tell it is not child neglect, it was normally what you call middle child syndrome, but for some reason, in this case, it had happened to the youngest.

The doctor explains his theory for Harry, not saying anything and how talking with Harry could help him. Dr. Jackson told them to keep Harry off school for at least two weeks and that for the time been best to keep him in nappies or pull-ups until his bladder gets stronger. He said hopefully this will be until he's better but seeing the damage caused to Harry's bladder it could be longer or permanent.

His brothers and his dads all feel sorry for the young boy when they heard this. They all hoped it is not permanent and the medication could cure it.

"Also, he seems a bit underweight, I know he's a growing boy but for his height and age if he gets any lighter it won't be good. I suggest you keep an eye on it he's probably got a high metabolism at his age so I wouldn't worry but it's something I have to mention."

"Thanks, Doc," said Louis

Zayn felt bad that he had been too hard and cold on Harry but it is out of love and wanting his boys to do well and he breaks down sobbing to Louis who tells him it's going to be okay and Harry will forgive him if he explains.

While they wait for Harry to be discharged from the hospital, Zayn and Liam go out and get Harry the nappies and pull-ups which he will need, but also some DVDs, some comic books and a new game to keep him occupied at home.

When they head back to the hospital Liam askes his Papa a question.

"Papa, why did Harry think I was going to hit him?"

"That Liam, I don't know, it's one of the things we will need to find out, but the most important thing is getting him better and feeling like he can tell us when he's ill and maybe you and Niall can help him find some activities he would enjoy with you," said Zayn

"Sure papa" Liam said with a smile.

Will this realisation be permanent or just temporary with his current medical condition ?

Who knows ???

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey everyone.

Woah!! Double update. Well i am getting crazy with this. Anyways, do you think Louis and Zayn actually realise what they did to the younger one ??

Vote.
Follow.
Comment.