Harry's Back.

It is another 4 hours before Harry is allowed home, and by this time it is in the morning and everyone was exhausted due to lack of sleep, running errands and other things.

During the drive.

Harry once again feel a sensation in his bladder and it is making him sick. He crossed his legs not daring to ask his parents to stop the car.

From the rear view mirror Zayn see Harry's condition. " Harry do you want to use the restroom?" Zayn asked him.

This also catches Louis' attention. Harry nodded. Zayn pulled over and Harry did his buisness. Louis decided to take him to the restroom.

When he come out of the restroom, Louis meet him and said," If you ever want to use the toilet during drive you can ask, okay ?" Harry nodded. Louis take Harry's hand and soon they both join the rest of the family.

Soon, they both reach at home and Harry fall asleep while the other two are on the edge of it.

"Before you go to bed, both of you can have a day off tomorrow as long as you do your school work at home. As me and your dad will be both working from home too" said Zayn, looking at two of his children  completely aware about his older ones behaviour.

"Thanks Papa!" They both said before heading to bed. This light up their mood and they almost forget about sleep.

Louis carried Harry to their room while Zayn grabbed Harry some clean pyjamas, his bear and a nappy and brought it to Louis to put Harry in to.

"I'm taking his sleeping with us tonight?" Louis questioned.

"Of course, if he needs us in the night he won't have to look far to find us," said Zayn.

Once they are both ready for bed and Harry was tucked in the middle of them, they turn off the light. The two parents thought they are in for a peaceful night sleep, but how wrong they are. Harry wake them both up 2 hours later, crying and whimpering begging not to be hit and that had been a good boy. Zayn turns on the bedside light while Louis pulls the boy into a hug. Louis looks at Zayn worriedly.

"Has his fever gone high again?" Zayn asked.

Louis feels Harry's forehead for a second "He's warmer than normal but not as hot as he was at the hospital."

"Maybe he just needs a cool bath to bring it down as night terrors are common when you have a fever."

"Yeah, you go and run him a bath and I'll get his sweat-drenched clothes off of him," said Louis, looking at the small boy in front of him. Harry is in tears and afraid of whats comming for him. He is shivering violently.

Zayn gets up and heads to their ensuite and starts to run the bath and soon Louis brings Harry in, in just a nappy.

"The nappy's soaked!" said Louis, feeling the warmth on his hands.

"Poor thing!" said Zayn, taking the nappy off of Harry then getting him out of Louis' arms and into the bath. They were surprised when Harry didn't fussed with the coldness, little did they know Harry would punish himself with cold baths every time he thought he had done something wrong so to him this is just a punishment for being a burden on his family, waking them up during their sleep.

It worried Zayn and Louis that he didn't fuss like Liam and Niall would when they had cold baths when they were ill, but they put it down to Harry been out of it and tired. Another point of their negligent behaviour. But lets say they are too tired to think further.

They are worried about how he is going to take the nappies and pull-ups when he is 14. But little did they know, that Harry thought this would be a punishment one, for getting ill, two, for wetting his clothes and three, for keeping his dads at home because he couldn't go to school.  Four, his brother missed their school because of him.

How wrong Harry is about his family this time..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Okay, so today i decided to once again have a duel update. Most of you might be thinking why ?

Well, i decided to publish the old chapters fastly, so that i can publish the new ones.

I can gurantee you, you will be shocked.

Anyways, what do you think about this so far ?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.