1

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Y/n - your name

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy 0w0

I love you all very much 💙

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

"Hey have you seen this? In the news here, it says many people claim to have seen giant pink legs leaving the atmosphere"

It was your friend, Mary, she turned the newspaper towards you. Even with being born into today's technology, Mary still preferred to live like 'the olden days'. You look over at the paper and sure enough, the news showed a whole section about beach city and what those legs could be, there was a picture too.

"What in the world? How is that even possible?"

"Beach city, I'm telling you, lots of weird stuff happens there"

Beach city. You've heard of that place before, it was quite a drive away, but still close by. Rumors have spread about a city with tons of super insane things happening, like those pink legs for example. There's even a blog with all the crazy things on it. You didn't believe it. They were just rumors, there can't be real proof that they're true. However that picture looks pretty convincing, you would have to see it yourself to believe it.

That gave you an idea, for years you've been denying what the news has been saying about that town, why not just go there and check it out yourself?

It was a done deal, the next day you started packing. You were excited, you've never been this far from home before, you were going to miss it but you were only planning on staying for about two weeks, or however long it takes to see those weird things.

When you arrived you settled in a motel, you didn't bring too much, just some clothes and bathroom essentials, so unpacking wasn't necessary. The first thing you decided to do was explore the town, get to know it better, and search for those weird things.

You walked past an arcade, some places to eat, plenty of houses, and you saw the beach as well stretching around the other side of a cliff. Nothing seemed to be weird, everyone here was just living their normal lives. You knew it, that news was fake, there's nothing weird here.

After exploring you decided to just enjoy your time here, maybe go to the beach, or there was a rock concert happening that night, maybe you'll go to that. Nonetheless you're having fun here, and the food isn't all that bad.

When night came you made your way to the beach, some band called 'Sadie Killer and the Suspects' was playing. You saw a group of people, what looked to be possibly the whole town, in front of a stage. Obviously that's where you're supposed to go.

You enjoyed the music, it was better than the band's that played in your hometown, and you thought of maybe downloading some of their songs when you get back to the motel.

They started playing a cover of a song called 'Let me drive my van into your heart'. You've never heard it before but it sounded pretty good, when they reached the end of the song, that's when it happened. A giant, human shaped space ship came crashing down, landing just behind the stage. You were shocked, it looked like those giant pink legs from the news attached to the bottom of it.

You couldn't believe your eyes, you almost passed out after seeing this. Then suddenly the ship leaned over and on it's hand was people, some very tall, and colourful people. It looked like three giant women, one of them Yellow, one Blue, and the biggest one of all, White.