Updated Autopsy Report: Part 7

****LEMON WARNING

It was a bit later and it was pretty normal day. Phoenix, Maya, and Edgeworth were in Wright's office discussing a trial that just ended, Phoenix had gone up against another procecutor and crushed it.

"Excellent work Wright." Said Miles as he poured them all a glass of wine. "This calls for a toast."

"To Nick!" said Maya "The best defense lawyer ever!"

"Well that's not a very fair statement, you didn't have the chance to meet my father..." said Miles

Phoenix and Maya just stared at him blinking.

"Right, yes, my apologies." said Miles clearing his throat "To Wright!"

They laughed and each took a sip.

"Wow, this is really good, Edgeworth."

"It ought to be given the price on it..."

"Hey, how about after this we go back to my place and continue the celebration." Said Nick "You haven't seen my new house yet, Miles."

He chuckled "Oh yes, you moved just last weekend. Sure, I'd be happy to come."

"Cool! I'll see if the others are up for it too, make a party out of it."

.....

Larry, Gumshoe and Y/N all ended up coming. They put music on, had some drinks, and chatted. Even Miles was having fun. Although he was surprisingly having so much fun that he lost track of how many drinks he'd had. And by the end of the night, he was pretty drunk.

"I say, it's about time I leave..." he said stumbling.

"You aren't going anywhere, pal." Said Gumshoe "None of us are, we're all tipsy."

"Well then what do you impose... impose? Uh... suggestions?... Hahahaha!" said Edgeworth making no sense.

Phoenix laughed "You aren't used to drinking, are you buddy?"

"Who knew Edgyboy had it in him!" said Larry.

"Here Edgeworth, I'm sorry, I don't have enough rooms for everyone, would you mind doubling up with Y/N?"

"That sounds devinnee." he replied, too drunk to be nervous

Y/N frowned, she wasn't anywhere near as drunk as Edgeworth and given the thoughts she had had about him resently, she wasn't sure this was the best idea.

"I appreciate the offer, Phoenix, but I can just sleep on the floor, or on the couch or something."

Miles then came up to her, putting his arm around her shoulder, his other hand holding a half empty glass of wine.

"Nonsense, Ms. L/N, if we have to room together then you will take the bed and I will take the ceiling, it's only gentlemanlike."

"...you have no idea what you're saying do you..."

"Oh and you do??"

"What??"

"Ahehhh okay buddy." said Phoenix butting in. "I'm going to take this glass from you now, okay?"

"But I wasn't finished." Said Edgeworth as Nick took his glass.

"Oh, I think you are. How about we get you some water, okay?"

"I'm not a child, Phoenix, I can get my own water..." he then walked two steps before stopping and holding his head in his hands. "Why did you get a house that spins, Wright? It seems like a rather idiotic feature."