『3』

yuta turned around as he thought his eyes had been blessed by god himself. there, he saw what was probably the most beautiful boy he's ever seen. a tall boy who looked a little younger than him, dyed blonde hair, with fair skin, dressed in cute feminine clothing. he was so mesmerised by the male in front of him that he didn't even notice him trying to get his attention.

"sir? excuse me?"

yuta snapped back into reality as he noticed the young male beginning to get anxious.

"i'm sorry-" yuta blurted out. "uh yeah, could you help me with this?" yuta was obviously extremely embarrassed as he watched the attractive boy press a few buttons on the machine.

"where are you off to, sir?" sicheng asked politely. yuta hesitated and um-ed his way around the question until his thought finally recollected in his mind

"sazatoki bar," yuta finally mumbled out.

"oh, i'm heading there too," sicheng said as he was typing away for the location on the machine.

yuta immediately handed sicheng the money as sicheng paused, surprised by the sudden action. he thought nothing of it, as he inserted the loose cash into the machine as a small paper ticket popped out of the ticket machine and slowly attempted to float to the ground, but sicheng caught it in time. yuta handed him another wad of random cash from his wallet.

"here, for your ticket." he gives him a warm smile as the younger just stands there in shock from the older's kind gesture.

"no no sir, i'm fine, i couldn't possibly accept this money-"

yuta cuts him off. "please, this is barely anything, please accept it. i'll even buy you some drinks, angel." sicheng blushed as he bowed to the other

"thank you sir," he smiled as he put the money in the ticket machine, and waited for the next cart to arrive.

_______________

the two sat down on the bench, seemingly 4 feet apart from each other. they were just strangers, it wasn't like they would know each other like they were siblings in the first hour of interaction.

"so..." sicheng finally said, breaking the ice. "what is your name?"

"nakamoto yuta," yuta whispered out. "ah yes mr. nakamoto i-" yuta turned to the younger

"that's yuta to you, pretty boy." sicheng blushed again. pretty boy? no one has ever called him pretty before...

"ah well my name is-"

"next stop, sazatoki plaza" the two males heard the speakers call out from the ceiling. 

they headed into their train, both of them trying to not miss it. the busses were less crowded now that most people who were leaving work are now home. they sit next to each other, near the entrance of the train.

"hey," yuta snapped at sicheng, but then went back to him calm and pleasant smile.

"i didn't catch your name, pretty boy. must be getting old huh? you probably hear it all the time."

sicheng awkwardly played with his fingers as he spoke.

"my name is dong sicheng..." yuta made eye contact with him. "oh cute, i'm guessing you are not from japan, am i right?" sicheng felt a little more comfortable talking to the older.

"yes, i am a student from china looking to succeed in a japanese university." yuta nodded

"a college student, hm? i'm guessing you are in your early 20s" sicheng widened his eyes from the correct answer.