『14』

yuta's eyes widened, as he stared down at sicheng slowly undoing his pants.

jaehyun was confused. "what was that?"

yuta started to sweat, "s-sorry I was just readjusting my b-belt..." he mumbled out. jaehyun continued to talk and showed yuta something on is screen as he leaned forward to get a better look at it. he touched sicheng's hand as a signal to ask "what are you doing" but sicheng kept going.

he got to yuta's expensive boxers as he slowly started to palm his dick and squeezed his thighs. yuta exhaled as he kicked sicheng lightly which startled him.
sicheng frowned, but continued, smirking when he noticed yuta getting hard.

yuta continued the meeting, discussing a shortage of certain products in japan while sicheng proceeded to slowly take out yuta's semi-hard dick. it sprang out of his boxers, while yuta glared at sicheng who was still hidden under the table.

he played with the tip with his thumb while yuta readjusted himself. sicheng smirked again as he slowly pumped up and down his dick, almost drooling from the sight. who knew they could get so intimate at such a weird set up?

yuta let out a very faint moan. he was getting anxious that jaehyun was gonna find out. on the other hand: sicheng was loving it. he loved the thrill of almost getting caught. it turned him on.

sicheng pressed a kitten lick against the tip, which tasted salty from the few drops of precum settling onto yuta's cock. yuta grunted again which made jaehyun glance.

yuta continued to talk about retail store competition as sicheng took more of yuta in, he was feeling desperate today so his mouth worked harder. he licked a stripe from the tip to the base.

yuta was shaking. he let out a choked moan. jaehyun stopped talking.

"sir, are you ok?" he asked.

"yeah, just some heartburn," yuta faked as he put his hand on his heart.

jaehyun cluelessly shrugged and continued to talk. sicheng finally attempted to take yuta whole, gagging a bit as he could only reach a bit more than halfway. let's just say...yuta definitely wasn't small.

yuta groaned, leaning back in his chair. this brought concern to jaehyun.

"are you sure you're alright? do you need me to get you anything?"

yuta let out a strained sigh. "no i-it's okay, i'm good. please, continue."

sicheng started to quickly bob his head, messing around with the rest that couldn't fit in his mouth.

yuta tried to stay composed but couldn't take it anymore, he was too close to his climax.

'fuck it'

"u-uhm jaehyun i'm terribly sorry, but can we postpone this meeting? i think i might be coming down with something, i don't feel too good.."

jaehyun slightly hesitated. "oh yeah of course i'll just come back tomorrow or something.. hope you feel better."

yuta sighed in relief as jaehyun finally left, now turning to the boy underneath the table with a sharp glare.

sicheng stared back with innocent eyes, trying not to let himself feel intimidated.

"look at my little whore getting on his knees for me anywhere we go, trying to embarrass me.."

yuta played with sicheng's hair for a moment before giving it a harsh tug, pulling the younger's face closer to his crotch.

sicheng let out a small whimper.

"hurry up and make me fucking cum before i fuck you right here, right now with no prep."