『10』

sicheng woke up 2 hours later. he swore he was in the worst amount of pain, besides the time he broke his nose because taeyong threw a rock at his face. he hesitantly looked next to him. there was no one there, just the markings of someone getting out of bed.

sicheng sat up, pouting 'he didn't even wait to help me? i'm in pain and still kinda sleepy...' he felt betrayed. after all that manhandling last night the older didn't even stop and say good morning! ridiculous.

he tried to decide on whether he should sleep more or go find out where yuta went, and he was curious so he decided to attempt to get out of bed. he was even angrier at the fact that yuta promised he would help him in the morning, but here he is, all alone, again.

he slid his body out of bed after slipping on his now ruined panties , wincing as all of his lower body ached in pain. he grabbed the comforter off of the bed and wrapped himself in it as he limped out of the luxurious bedroom. he looked around for something that could cover his almost bare body. he looked around until he finally came across velvet bathrobe inside the bathroom. he tossed the blanket somewhere in the room and slipped the bathrobe on instead.

he continued to limp down the hallway. the house was quite silent, quieter than usual. it's usually busy with so many different people. sicheng looked around for any sign of life. nothing, just some open chips sitting on the kitchen table.

sicheng sighed as he leaned on the table, thinking of what he should do next when suddenly there was a horn beeping outside. 'finally, another freaking human. i thought i was kevin in home alone for a second, making humans disappear'

he peeked out the window, seeing yuta's car pulled up to the house. he couldn't see who was inside because of the tinted windows, but he saw a figure similar to yuta's in the back seat.

'what was he beeping at?' sicheng limped to the main doors and opened them wide, hands on his hips. he slowly made his way down the steps. the window to the passenger seat rolled down as a well-dressed yuta smiled at sicheng.

"good morning pretty boy, ready to go shopping?" he asked in a soothing tone.

sicheng just growled. if they were gonna go shopping, sicheng would appreciate it if yuta warned him in the morning.

"going out like that?" yuta politely asked.

"yeah, totally," sicheng sarcastically snapped back, "it would of been nice if you told me that we were going shopping."

"well, i did! last night."

"yeah right, like i was gonna remember that! i don't remember much from last night you made me sleepy."

yuta apologetically smiled at the younger. "i'm sorry about that."

"next time could you please help me too? i'm really sore right now...."

the two were silent.
"well, i'll get dressed i guess," sicheng exclaimed breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"uh yeah, you do that!" yuta awkwardly yelled back as sicheng wobbled into the building again.

it took about a good 10 minutes for sicheng to come stumbling out the building again. he was wearing some of yuta's old clothes and he looked better than yuta ever could in them. there's just something so cute about having someone wear your clothes the day after fucking them. he plopped down into the backseat, slamming the door shut agitated, his lower back still very sore.

"so uh, where are we going again?"
sicheng asked politely.

"we are just going to the mall, to get a few things ok?" yuta smiled brightly. "if you see anything you like i'll buy it for you."