『17』

jaehyun downed a shot as he waited for the next performance at the strip club that he now came to every-other weekend. this weekend was especially important, because momo had invited jaehyun to see her perform.

jaehyun looked up from his drink as someone started to speak through the loud speakers.

"rogueimo!"

'this must be momo?' jaehyun sat up impatiently in his seat to see the mysterious dancer better. a group of guys and some girls cheered in the corner as they started to reach into their pockets. they must love her. jaehyun always wondered what it felt like to have fans. of course there's taeyong, but he doesn't count. if that's what having a fan felt like... he didn't want them.

he watched as the young woman hopped her way onto the stage and wobbled near the pole. she waved at some people as the lights went out and she posed, waiting for the music to start. jaehyun made eye contact with her. momo smirked. she was quite surprised that jaehyun actually bought into seeing her perform. she knows how busy he is with work all the time.

the dim lights came on again, shining on momo as seductive music started blasting throughout the stripclub. everyone started cheering and whistling as momo started to dance on the pole, her eyes locked with jaehyuns during the whole performance.

jaehyun was practically drooling. jaehyun found momo very attractive. he had been contemplating on whether or not he should ask her out to dinner but the more he thought about it, the more he hesitated. he didn't mind that she was a stripper... but that was his boss's sister. how would yuta feel if he found out jaehyun was going out with his younger sister? sure, he kind've hated her but that's besides the point. not that he thought momo would even say yes to a date, anyways.

momo performed multiple stunts and flips that seemed nearly impossible. she was undeniably flexible and extremely strong to keep herself steady on a pole for so long. her sequin covered suit reflected onto the crowd like a disco ball and her reflective heels while all lights were pointed at her, and all eyes. her biceps clenched as she slid her way down the pole. she bowed as the crowd went wild.

yeah, she definitely had fans. they weren't broke either. momo quickly collected her $100 bills as the crowd broke out. it was 3 am and the club was closing, dimming the bright LED lights and closing up the bar. the two made eye contact as momo seemingly strutted her way over to jaehyun.

"nice show, huh? definitely one of my best routines," she smirked as she sat at jaehyun's lonesome table for one.

"mhmm, you're really good," jaehyun let out in a satisfied but quiet tone.

"glad you could make it out, i know how busy you are," momo giggled as she snatched a seat next to him and sat correspondingly from the male.

"yeah, no offense but your stupid brother is really fucking me up. i still can't believe you guys are related." he drank the last few drops of his drink.

"oh, none taken," she let out, slamming her fish on the table harshly. "i hate him just as much as you do. maybe more"

"was he really this much of an asshole when you guys were younger, too?"

momo carefully rolled up a blunt. "of course. even before our dad made him CEO, he acted like he had a stick stuck up his ass. he always bragged in my face with his excellent grades and how he was dad's favorite. i was so sick and tired of hearing about his 'perfect life'," momo said in a mimicking voice.

"you think working with him is bad? try growing up with him til moving out at 18."

jaehyun watched as momo lit up her blunt and brought it up to her lips, taking a long drag. jaehyun bit the inside of his cheek, before clearing his throat.

"was your family.. always this torn?"

momo let out a dry chuckle. "when we were little.. me and my brother got along well, i guess. our mom would stay home with us at home while our dad worked all fucking day. but then my dad started taking yuta to work with him, leaving me and my mom alone by ourselves. my mom and i would keep eachother company, we were always there for eachother. we were very close, you could say. but then one day she started to get really sick and...."

momo paused and gaped at the table, her face emotionless until she broke into a fit of laughter. jaehyun showed a face of confusion and worry.

"what a sob story, right? stupid, i know."

the atmosphere was now tense, jaehyun not knowing how to respond. the tv played some 90s music that filled the silence very quickly. momo
changed the topic.

"wait but i'm curious.. is he still fucking that gold digger?"

jaehyun scrunched his face. "yeah... he's always around with his weird little friend who has this creepy obsession with me. it's so irritating. he even brings him to work with him sometimes! the worst part is that.. i think yuta is falling for him."

momo burst into a cackle. "i knew that dumbass would pull some shit like this! he's gonna get played and i'm gonna laugh."

"they're honestly so annoying together," jaehyun frowned, "i have to get all the work done because stupid yuta is always out with his little wifey," he exclaimed in a mimicking voice.

"they made me homophobic, they really did," momo half jokingly spat out.

"the fact that he didn't even act like a brother to you when you were children and just abandon you now is terrible of him. i think i hate him even more now." jaehyun growled.

"i'm glad you're finally seeing the light." momo sneered as she took a big, long sip from her sparkly champagne.

"it's his fault that in like this."

"and it's his fault that he's gonna go tumbling down when this stupid boy takes all his money and leaves."

jaehyun smirked as he locked eyes with momo. they both had a similar mindset. they hated the couple. more and more they were together, the more and more their anger grew deeper. yuta has led both of them on bad paths. if he wasn't so caught up in his new lover, maybe things would be different. but "what if's" don't exist. they never happened.

the tv turned off and the colorful lights dimmed as the bright standard ones turned on.

"alright y'all are done here," a voice called out.

"well, we're being kicked out." momo ran her fingers through her hand, "we should really hang out more."

"starting now, let's head to my house shall we? be my guest." jaehyun played with her hair as she nodded.

the two pranced out of the club, not even giving a fuck that momo's car was still here.

big deal, it's just an ugly car. they felt like they ruled the world, anyways.
____________
omg we died for a hot minute.... anyways a little hint to what's gonna happen later on ;) enjoy