『12』

sicheng woke up to a text message. his hair was shriveled and there was drool on the bed sheets. let's just say that his dream wasn't very.... PG.

he scratched his head and used his face ID to unlock it. he got startled at first but then realized that he had the iPhone 11 and not his old fossil looking phone. it was mark.

mark 😐:
WHERE ARE YOU WE
NEED YOU AT THE DORMS,
PRONTO.
sicheng✨😌

OH GOD WHAT DID
YOU FUCKERS DO-

mark 😐:

wow bold of you to
assume it was me who
broke the window 💔

sicheng✨😌:

YOU BROKE THE WINDOW???

mark 😐:

YES BUT THAT'S NOT
THE MAIN FOCUS HERE!

we are setting up johnny and
ten for an arcade date. <3

sicheng✨😌:

and then, they have sex! 💖

mark 😐:

stfu this aint about you and
your hag bf thingy.

anyways our plan is to invite
both of them to the arcade in
a friend group and just
abandon them to be alone!
it's genius! ✨

sicheng✨😌:

it's so crazy it just might work 😐
why are you telling me this again?

mark 😐:

BECAUSE WE NEED YOUR
HELP TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE
A NON-VIRGIN

sicheng✨😌:

okay okay, i'm on my way jeez,
get your panties out of a twist 💔💔

sicheng then put down his phone and dragged himself out of bed, quickly slipping on one of yuta's hoodies and the jeans he was wearing the other day. he dashed down the stairs, greeting one of the maids on the way down. he was greeted by a hungover yuta sitting down at the kitchen table with a half finished beer in hand.

sicheng stifled down a laugh. "good morning, sleeping beauty~"

yuta just glared at the younger, taking another swig from his bottle. "good morning."

sicheng cringed as he saw him almost chug the rest of the beverage. "sorry to just walk out on you like this but, i kinda have an emergency and i was wondering if your driver could give me a ride back to my dorm?.."

yuta yawned, "yeah yeah of course, i'll go with you just to make sure you get home safe."

both of the males slipped on their shoes and walked outside, immediately being greeted by yuta's driver. he opened the door to let the couple in. sicheng schooched inside while yuta plopped right in, still painfully hungover. sicheng was getting quite used to this "sugar daddy" thing. he pulled out a hand mirror and applied some lip gloss to his lips. he isn't in love with yuta, he just likes having sex with him...and they do that a lot so sicheng is happy.

although sicheng was wearing simple clothing, they still brought out sicheng's small curves into light. yuta noticed and immediately smirked.

"how do you look so hot in everything?" yuta asked.