『15』

it was another average saturday afternoon, where sicheng and taeyong would just lay around their dorm all day and watch netflix. they were both cuddled up on their small couch (no homo), lazily shoving chips in their mouth as they watched a cartoon. it was a popular kids show in america but it was even more popular in japan. the two kept the audio on english so they could study a bit.

"you know, ice bear is the best bear out of all of them," sicheng said, "there's no arguing there."

"uh, yes there is!" taeyong spoke out, "panda is obviously the best. he's so adorable!"

sicheng shot him an offended look.

"excuse me? all panda does is WHINE and complain, at least ice bear is cool."

taeyong let out an exaggerated gasp. "at least panda isn't plain and UGLY!! ice bear is also WHITE! sicheng, are you supporting racis-"

their very heated argument was interrupted as they heard soft knocks at their door, taeyong tiptoeing closer to it.

he grabbed a random pair of shoes they had by the entrance as self defense, and yanked the door open.

his face scrunched up in disgust as he saw the older japanese male standing at their door way.

"sorry sir, the retirement home is actually down the hall." he shut the door on yuta's face, and plopped back on the couch next to a half asleep sicheng.

sicheng sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "who was that?"

"oh no one... just yuta."

sicheng's eyes widened as he smacked taeyong in the face and ran to the door.

he opened it to find a patiently waiting yuta checking his watch.

sicheng smiled, happy to know he stayed.

"I knew you wouldn't leave, no matter how irritating taeyong is."

yuta smirked, and playfully kissed him as he grabbed onto his waist, "i'm glad you know i wouldn't."

the couple started a mini heated make out session at the door, gasping for air then giggling. yuta pinched sicheng's waist as he squirmed up into yuta's arms. a not-too-happy taeyong stood, staring at them.

"alrighty! times up! no more of that!" he screamed while clapping his hands in their faces. sicheng groaned as he led yuta inside their dorms.

"so uh, why are you here again?" taeyong questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"well i just came to check up on my little wifey," yuta smiled as sicheng blushed tremendously.

"he was literally with you all day yesterday how can you miss him so much already?" taeyong sighed.

"well, i just wanted to make sure he was okay after last night, when i tell you, we went pretty rough. why, sicheng was practically-"

"SHUT UP!" sicheng screamed into his hands with embarrassment.

"ew, i know best friends tell each other everything, but this is too far," taeyong teased to sicheng.

sicheng groaned and face planted onto the couch, ignoring both of the males. taeyong instantly got on top of him, making sicheng irritated.

"get off of me, you're heavyyyy," he whined. sicheng finally pushed taeyong off of him, resulting in a pissed off yong on the floor. all of hell broke loose when taeyong pulled sicheng down to the floor with him, the 2 wrestling on the floor.

yuta stood awkwardly in the corner with wide eyes, not knowing what to do. you see, yuta had never properly gone inside sicheng's dorm. pick him up to go fuck? sure. drop him off after shopping all day? of course. but he was always too scared to ask to go inside. now he decided that going to visit sicheng at his dorm was indeed, a mistake.

"uhm.."

sicheng lifted his head up from the ground, almost forgetting that yuta was here. he quickly got up and dusted himself off, dragging taeyong off the floor with him.

"should i just go or?.."

"NO!"

yuta got startled as he was suddenly pushed back onto the couch by sicheng.

"stay?" he whimpered, sitting on his lap.

yuta hesitantly nodded, "ok ok fine, just go hang out with taeyong."

"i'll go make some snacks!" taeyong cheerfully yelled out as he skipped into the kitchen. the others didn't hear him.

"actually," sicheng continued, playing with yuta's sleeves, "i need some help on my homework."

"but can't taeyong help you?"

"you really think TAEYONG is gonna help me?"

"true."

"alright fine," yuta sighed, "i'll help you but let's go back home. i got my 'homework' too."

sicheng smiled as he grabbed his backpack and walked out the door, slamming it on a once joyful taeyong, who's fresh chips and homemade salsa
were now smashed on the floor.

___________________________

yuta opened the door to sicheng's room. it was big, as expected but it was never used because sicheng always sleeps in yuta's bed instead. the only time he uses it is when he uses his laptop and to watch netflix. not gonna lie, he loved the purple LEDs and how comfortable the bed was. he almost felt bad for not using it. almost.

yuta went to go get his laptop, sicheng pulling out his own as well. (courtesy of yuta, of course) the younger had sneakily stolen another one of yuta's hoodies, changing into a tight plaid pink miniskirt as well. yuta's house was one of the only places he felt comfortable crossdressing at so he tried to do it as often as possible when he came over.

yuta instantly noticed sicheng's change of wardrobe, checking him out as he walked back over to the bed.

he awkwardly cleared his throat. "so.. what did you need help with, exactly?"

sicheng showed him his notes. "i need help on english.." he looked up at him with pouty lips, hoping it would be enough to get yuta to agree.

yuta hesitated. he hated english. growing up his father used to make him get private tutors for english, saying it'd be an important skill to know if he was going to be CEO one day. even after getting tutored for more than 10 years, he still never properly knew how to speak it.

he frowned. "i can try.."

sicheng motioned for yuta to sit on the edge of the bed with him. he pointed to the papers in his binder.

"the rest.." he read out, looking at yuta for help.

"restaurant."

"the restaurant was busy today." sicheng had a cute accent. yuta noticed it and smiled to himself. but, he was still bored.

"ok now this one," sicheng poked at yuta, "can you help me with the first word?"

yuta sighed as he grabbed the binder out of sicheng's hands.

"spiders...make webs..to...ugh. do we really have to do this?" he handed the binder back to sicheng and flopped onto the bed.

sicheng started whining. "I'm gonna fail! and it's gonna be all your fault." he laid down on the bed and stuffed his face into a pillow, stressed out.

the younger unintentionally spread his legs, giving a yuta a good view of the baby blue lace he had on underneath his skirt.

yuta got closer to sicheng, slowly reaching out his hand to grab sicheng's thighs. sicheng's head shot up at the sudden touch, a blush immediately creeping up his face.

"uhm yuta-"

he yelped as he felt yuta's hand go down his skirt. his breath hitched as the older started to tease the waistband of his panties.

"this is boring for me, to make it more interesting, what if i rewarded you for every answer you get right, hm? would you like that?"
____________________
sorry ! we are having a hard time writing this part so we are gonna give you what we have for now :( wish us luck with part 2 lol