Chapter Five

I know some of you aren't a fan of asshole Harry, but be patient. This story will turn out way better than expected. I made Harry a douchebag because it just creates a more interesting, drama filled story. So just be patient and you'll be glad you continued to read...I hope.

Alright, now on with the update c:
________________________________________________________________________________________

After hearing Niall's name get called my head starting spinning. Him. Of all people. Him! I couldn't believe my ears. I understood that he was alright, but good enough for the team?

"You alright, mate?" Liam whispered in my ear. I had only then realised that I was staring at Coach, wide eyed and mouth agape. I nodded, unable to utter a single word.

"We'll pick up with our first practice on Monday," Coach said. "Ooh, I almost forgot! Niall, son, what's your shirt size?"

"Small," Niall mumbled, a bit embarrassed by his small stature.

"Alright boys, you can go now."

Everyone started walking to their cars expect for myself, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. They were trying to get me out of my shocked state.

I decided to cut it out because standing there like a fool was doing me no good. Plus I knew deep down that Niall was going to make the team, I just chose not to believe it.

"So what're we gonna do this weekend?" Louis asked while all four of us walked to the parking lot. A brilliant and evil idea struck my mind.

"How about we have a party?" I suggested. In return I received raised eyebrows from the boys.

"You know, celebrate our new mates," I said, smirking to myself.

"I don't know..." Liam trailed off.

"Awe come on!" I practically pleaded. "We can throw a party at my place and invite the entire team. They can bring a guest if they'd like. We'll celebrate getting Hayden and Niall."

"But you don't like Niall," Zayn interjected.

"Things can change."

"Say we do," Liam started, "where is this party going to be at? What are we gonna have there to entertain everyone? We need food, drinks, etcetera. Who's gonna buy it? And when and what time will this party be?"

"I've got all that planned," I told him. "We'll have the party at my place, alright? We can have it tomorrow. Saturday night parties are always the best. We can tell them to start arriving around...let's say six. You guys can come with me now to get food and such if you'd like. And as for entertainment, I've still got that karaoke machine you bought me for Christmas last year, Zayn. So there, we got this."

"So are you paying for the stuff?" Liam asked. I groaned.

"Yes, I'll pay for the damn stuff! Now yay or nay? Because I need to get Hayden and Niall's numbers if this is a go."