Chapter Six

"No Louis!" I yelled. "Put the cookies back! We have enough, no stop! Louis we aren't getting fruit juice! Geez, it's an adult party not the birthday party of a six year old!"

I sighed in frustration as Louis hobbled around with the help of Zayn and Liam and grabbed the most random shit he could find.

"I told you we shouldn't have brought him," Liam reminded me, laughing.

"Hush," I mumbled. "Louis! No! Gah, give me the cart!" I pulled the cart away from them and took it towards the check out.

"I need to check out and fast," I told the woman that was no more than a year or two older than me.

"Y-You're Harry S-Styles," she stuttered, obviously flustered.

"Yeah I'll give you an autograph if you'll just hurry," I pushed. She nodded and started scanning and bagging everything. I turned around to see an unhappy Louis hobbling over with a laughing Zayn and Liam. I quickly paid for my items then took off.

"What about my autograph!" She shouted, pouting.

"Sorry babe!" I shouted back. "Maybe next time!"

"Get back here, Styles!" I heard Louis yell. I laughed and ran out, pushing the cart full of bags to my car.

-

"You're an asshole," Louis mumbled when we got go my house.

"I love you though," I told him, sending him a wink as I grabbed the bags from my trunk. When we got inside my house, Louis took a seat on the couch and I took the bags to the kitchen and started putting stuff away.

"Hey I'm sending a group message to the guys about the party!" Louis yelled. "Is that alright?"

"Yeah!" I replied. "Just make sure they know to come here and that they come around six, okay?"

"Gotcha!"

After putting the stuff away, I went into the living room and took a seat beside Louis. I pulled my phone out and went to text Niall and Hayden.

Hey! So my address is (*insert random address in London, England here*). Don't forget it starts at 6. See you tomorrow! Xx

I sent the text then put my phone back in my pocket, officially satisfied.

"So why are we really throwing this party?" Louis asked. "Please tell me you aren't going to humiliate them."

"I'm not," I promised. "Well, not Hayden at least."

"Leave Horan alone," Louis groaned, hitting my chest.

"What?" I asked defensively. "Can't I have a little fun?"

"What are you planning on doing?" He asked with an attitude.

"I'm just gonna, ya know, mess with him," I laughed. "Mess with him a bit, maybe flirt with him to see if he's, you know, gay."

"Is there something suddenly wrong with being gay?" He asked me.

"No, no! Of course not! I'm just saying. It'd be funny, embarrassing him and stuff."

"You're an asshole," Louis told me. "A total asshole."

"Boohoo, cry me a river." I laughed while Louis rolled his eyes.

"He's such a small and fragile looking guy," Louis said. "I don't think it's right to fuck with his feelings."

"Really? What's the worst that could happen?"

"I don't know," Louis said sarcastically. "You could ruin his career, drive him to hurt himself or commit, or something."

"Look, it'll be fine." I propped my feet up on my coffee table and grabbed the remote from the arm of the couch and turned the telly on.

"You better hope so." I rolled my eyes and flipped through channels until landing on news channel two.

Calum Hood talks out about new members on London's football team. I froze. Of course that asshole would have something to say about our team.

"So Calum," the reporter said, "we've heard that London got two new members, Hayden Vaughn and Niall Horan. Care to speak out?"

Calum smiled at the camera. "Yeah. I met them today, actually. Vaughn, he's something, ya know? Looks tough to get past. No surprise he made the team."

"What about Niall Horan?" Calum laughed.

"I remember meeting him," he said. "He was the Irish one, scrawny and all. I was really surprised when I heard he made it. He doesn't appear to be football material."

"So do you think you could take him?" The reporter asked. Calum scoffed.

"Without a doubt."

Coming up, Katy Perry announces new tour in UK and Northern Ireland.

I turned the channel, slightly angry at the way Calum had talked about Niall. Sure, I agreed, but it coming from someone else just sounded wrong. Gah, did I hate Calum.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Short update but I haven't updated in days sooo yeah. I was gonna have the party in this chapter, but nah it'll be in the next. How do you think that'll go?

I'll update again ASAP. In the meantime, I have three other fan fics up so you can check them out if you'd like! :D

((Not edited))

~Taylor :*