Chapter Eight

"Hey Harry did you - whoa."

Niall pulled away at the sound of Louis's voice and we both turned our heads. Louis stood at the entrance to the kitchen and a few other people were behind him looking in, eyes wide and mouth agape.

"I - I..." I had no idea what to say. I just snogged the shit out of the boy I claimed I hated.

One of the guys behind Louis, no doubt a homophobe, laughed, shouting, "Gay!" making me angry.

"I'm not gay! This - This freak kissed me!" I shouted, pointing at Niall. The look on Niall's face when I said it, though, basically broke my heart. Tears welled up in his eyes and a sob escaped his lips. He pushed past everyone and quickly made his way out of my house.

"Asshole," Louis mouthed at me. I shook my head and looked down in shame.

"Party's over!" Louis shouted, shooing people out. I lay down on my couch and sighed, putting my hands over my face.

"What the hell happened?" Louis asked me as he sat down with the help of Liam.

"I kissed Niall," I admitted with a groan.

"What the fuck was that with you blaming him?" He demanded.

"I didn't want to be called gay!" I tried defending myself.

"So being gay is wrong now, huh?" Louis asked. "Well I'm bi. Am I wrong now?"

"Louis I'm sorry," I muttered, looking away from the glares I was receiving from Louis, Liam, and Zayn.

"You need to apologise to Niall. You like him. We all know it. Just apologise, suck his dick, and be happy, okay?"

"But I'm not gay!" I exasperated.

"Oh but you are," Louis confirmed. "You initiated that kiss, and let's be real, you fucking enjoyed the hell out of it."

"Ugh, shut up!"

"Stop being an asshole, Harry!"

"I'm scared to be gay, Louis!" I suddenly shouted. He sighed.

"Why?"

"Because. Because being viewed as gay is not what I need with my career. People talk. I'm pictured as soon 'ladies man' but honestly, I'm into guys. I have been for a while. I've dated guys before. This isn't new to me. Well, it kind of is. The feeling Niall gives me is weird. I want to hate him because he's so much better than me, but then I want to hug him and tell him how proud I am of him for being better than me. It's...odd. I don't understand it. I'll apologise tomorrow, okay?"

"Good."

-

To: Niall

We need to talk

From: Niall

Leave me alone

To: Niall

Please let me explain. Give me your address. I'll come over and we can talk.

From: Niall

Fine. But if you're coming over to make fun of me for being gay, don't bother. (**insert random London, England, address here**)

To: Niall

On my way now

I picked up a bouquet of flowers and some take out from Nando's as I headed to Niall's house. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was terrified. I didn't want him to hate me. Shit, I had to see him every week for the rest of the season. We needed to get on good terms.

I pulled into Niall's house after driving for ten minutes from Nando's. When Niall answered the door, he was in sweatpants and a loose white shirt. His eyes were red and his face tearstained. My face softened at the sight of him.

"Come in," he said, his voice cracking. I walked in and followed him to his couch. I sat beside him and set the takeout on the small coffee table in front of us.

"I - I brought you Nando's," I told him, gesturing towards the box.

"Thanks," he mumbled.

"And these flowers, they're for you." I handed them to him and for a split second, he had a smile on his face. It quickly went away and he turned towards me.

"What do you want?" He asked harshly, his accent sounding thicker.

"I'm so sorry," I apologised. "I got scared, Niall." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious," I told him. "I've known I was...you know...gay for quite some time now. But you know I'm seen as the guy all the girls want. I don't want everyone to start hating me because I prefer to take it in the ass." Niall laughed a bit and smiled.

"You didn't have to embarrass me in front of the guys though," he whispered, looking down at his hands. I grabbed them, causing him to look up.

"I know. I shouldn't have. I'm an asshole. Louis has been reminding me of that the past few weeks now. I'm getting cocky and I'm becoming the world's biggest jerk. I'm really sorry. I...God I can't believe I'm about to say this, but...I like you, Niall. And it took me some time to finally accept it, but I'm going to finally come to terms with it and accept that I'm starting to like. And shit, I've only known you for a few days. Pathetic, right?"

Niall took a while before he finally spoke.

"You're an asshole," I told me, making me frown. "But I like you too.

________________________________________________________________________________________

So this story is going to be short like my first one. I'm not really into it so I don't think often about updating. It'll probably just be a couple more chapters and an epilogue.

But hey, Niall and Harry admitted they like each other <3

I'll update again ASAP.

Narry and Zayn to the side cause they're cute af.

//Not Edited//

~Taylor :*